[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the most unbelievable aspect to this movie was how two-faced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 222.jpg (283KB, 1440x593px) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
283KB, 1440x593px
the most unbelievable aspect to this movie was how two-faced his girlfriend was. There's no way you could be convinced by someone that they are sincere about a relationship like this for that long. as soon as she said no to giving him the keys this movie fell from a potential 10/10 to a 6/10 and i felt like walking out of the cinema
>>
>>82409266
>the most unbelievable aspect to this movie was how two-faced his girlfriend was

have you ever met a woman?
>>
>>82409266
NAH SEE, CUZ CRACKAS THE DEVIL

EVEN WEN DEY PRETEND TO BE YO FRIEN

REMEMBER SLAVERY? I 'MEMBER
>>
>>82409291
i came here to post this
>>
>>82409291
I have 3 sisters and a mum
>>
>>82409266

I don't understand your reasoning. She was raised by people that indoctrinated her since her birth and she saw with her own eyes how her grandparents have been transfered over. She's a crazy psychopath with a the goal to bait new targets. And she knows if she fucks up her time and her familie's time will have been wasted, much like the time of all those auctioning people looking for a new host body. She has to shoulder most of the responsibilty in this enterprise, so of course she's been trained to function like a cute normie gf, she probably sexed a billion people before and studied relationships endlessly to be so perfect. The moment she said no was the first time she showed her true face and I think it was insanely well done.
>>
>>82409408
psychopaths aren't very adept at empathizing and feeling emotions which is what turns them into psychopaths in the first place. And without that ability how would she even be able to put on an act for that long and be that convincing?
>>
File: hulu_key_peele_married_042616.jpg (469KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hulu_key_peele_married_042616.jpg
469KB, 1280x720px
"Honey, I writing the movie about a black guy whose white girlfriend and her family are total racists monsters, what do you think?"
>>
>>82410441
Wanting to be in a black mans body ain't all that racist
>>
>>82409354
But never a girlfriend so ur opinion is invalid
>>
>>82409354

And they'll love you more than another women ever will.

>>82410441

The Jew is actually uglier than the Nog. Topkekle
>>
>>82410441
>be married to a white woman with dat ass
>think it's believable for a black character to be in a serious relationship with a white woman with no ass whatsoever
this breaks the immersion
>>
>>82410441
Her boyfriend looks like a bogdanoff lmfao
>>
>>82410441
>Can throw down jokes about how his mom is ashamed of having a half black son
>He's gonna get dick shy about satirizing black fetishism
>>
File: Peretti Booty.jpg (82KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Peretti Booty.jpg
82KB, 1080x1080px
>>82410441
Chelsea isn't aging well.

She still has a great butt, though.
>>
>>82411591
Damn
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.