[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /watches the same few shows over and over again/ here and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1490935340801.png (157KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1490935340801.png
157KB, 409x409px
Who /watches the same few shows over and over again/ here and rarely starts a new series?

My current playlist 99% of the time:

>Star Trek series
>Stargate Series
>Frasier
>That 70's Show
>MASH
>>
wow thats depressing
you could have at least picked good shows to watch over and over again
>>
>>82408543
I do the same:

>Star Trek TNG/DS9/Voyager
>Fringe
>Person of Interest
>24
>Spooks
>Dirk Gently's Holisticc Detective Agency
>Battlestar Galactica

BSG only got added to the rosta a few months ago but I fell straight in love and I'm on my third watchthrough now. Good sci-fi shows are really rare (Voyqger isn't one of them but it's comfy at least)
>>
I do the same with comedy shows but that's just because I have a somewhat specific taste. The problem is I mainly watch comedy, I don't really enjoy any serious/dramatic shows anymore.
>>
>>82408543
Same. In no particular order:
>Star Trek TNG/Voyager
>Stargate SG-1
>American Dad
>Always Sunny
Last new show I watched was Vikings, and I'm 90% sure I'm done with that now due to plot related circumstances.
>>
Stargate is a really comfy show which you can watch multiple times
>>
>>82408543
I've a more extensive range but I certainly know what it's like to enjoy seeing individual series again and again.
>>
>>82408543
Yes, la.
>Seinfeld
>Whose Line US (with Drew, of course)
>It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
>The Simpsons
>Two And A Half Men
Of course I watch other shows but these shows are the ones I usually always watch before going to sleep.
>>
I do that with anime. It's mostly all garbage but the best anime is really good and unique enough from western shows that it's worth it.
>>
I do the same but with games
>>
>>82408543
I do that when I go through big changes in real life and need something to anchor myself. I just rewatch Sunny and Seinfeld.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.