[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you seen his movie yet /tv/? What did you think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Have you seen his movie yet /tv/?

What did you think of it?
>>
>>82407278
FUCKING LOVED IT

What really annoys me is that Marvel never released an extended cut.

For once I'd like to re-watch one of their movies in extended form
>>
>>82407278
Yes
Twice
>>
>>82407295
I wish I could go to the cinema with you anon and see it together :)
>>
>>82407278
>Rocket just wanted to impress Quill so they'd be best friends

Gay, but it was done really well
>>
>>82407311
Y-you too.
>>
>>82407278
DC has been counter-shilling the fuck out of it with copy and pasted negative comments in review comment sections.
>>
>>82407414
They are mad af since they learned that comic book movies can actually be allowed to just be comic book movies and not dark brooding capeshit that appeals to the GOT target audience
>>
>>82407278
So, was this movie actually good?
>>
I'M MERRY POPPINS Y"ALL!!!
>>
>>82407465
HELL YES FUCKING FANTASTIC!
>>
>>82407278
Is there anything more cancerous than capeshit?
>>
>>82407775
>needing to hate literally every superhero movie to same way to keep up with the contrarian meme
Let me guess, fun is for plebs right?
>>
>>82407465
It's alright. Very pretty
>>
>>82407823
if you can have fun with this, you are a pleb. you really shouldn't be triggered though. Accept you have bad taste in movies, it doesn't mean you're stupid or anything.
>>
>>82407497

no joke, that made me laugh. and i thought it was really sweet / endearing how star lord was first attempting to make fun of yondu, but then backed down and told him he looks cool when he saw how happy it made him.
>>
>>82407882
> I watched Inception and the dark Knight and I play isometric RPG's with a rich storytelling experience and branching choices
>>
>>82407898
One of the best moments in the film
>>
>>82407882
You realize you can like both capeshit and arthouse, right you triggered faggot? I really can't stand kids like you, who think that liking fun movies is a zero sum sort of thing. My favorite film is Godfather 2 and Eraserhead, but I liked the first Guardians of the Galaxy film.

Go kill yourself you myopic fag.
>>
>>82407278
Too much out of place jokes, first one was better.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.