[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people will pay to see GoTG2 tonight lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1492669629888.jpg (267KB, 1050x704px) Image search: [Google]
1492669629888.jpg
267KB, 1050x704px
>people will pay to see GoTG2 tonight
lmao
>>
>>82407254
wow reddit BTFO
>>
>>82407254
>opressive force
Tumblr detected.
>>
>>82407254
>anti marvel thread
Sure is 4chan in here
>>
File: 1484871273031.jpg (65KB, 824x552px) Image search: [Google]
1484871273031.jpg
65KB, 824x552px
>>82407254
you do know the OWNER of marvel is one of trumps biggest supporters, giving tens of millions in the campaign and actually was the reason trump won.

Marvel is the brand of Alpha males, Success and the alt-right. DC stands for Dumb Cuck, if you are a DC fan you are LITERALLY a cuck to a failing franchise. You cannot deny this.
>>
>>82407997
>you do know the OWNER of marvel is one of trumps biggest supporters

Feige has more power within the company than Perlmutter does at this point, with the creation of Marvel Studios Perlmutter only has control over the comics brand while Feige has complete control over the film division, and answers only to Alan Horn and Bob Iger.
>>
>>82407254
damn right we will

unlike your DCrap
>>
>>82407254

I'm gonna be on mushrooms when I watch, so either way I'll get something out of it.
>>
File: ani_about_off.gif (37KB, 211x228px) Image search: [Google]
ani_about_off.gif
37KB, 211x228px
Joeks on yhou fucvko im hoitn on dasy time.
>>
>>82407254
I payed to see it yesterday, it was great and I enjoyed it very much, it even made me forget about the terrible headache I had all day
>>
>>82407254
Remember when Kenneth Branagh directed a Marvel flick?
>>
>>82408180
I liked the story better in the first one, but the 2nd one really fleshed out the characters.
>>
>>82408180
>it even made me forget about the terrible headache
The magic of turning off your brain.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.