[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: APq4G.jpg (104KB, 1000x542px) Image search: [Google]
APq4G.jpg
104KB, 1000x542px
would you?
>>
File: 1480721369671.png (125KB, 432x504px) Image search: [Google]
1480721369671.png
125KB, 432x504px
>>82406988
At least twice.
>>
>be alpha as fuck
>fuck the shit out of her
>make her feel gud
>get tired of her
>start treating her like shit
>eventually leave her for more attractive girl
>make sure that she knows that I think she's ugly now
>she's devastated
>gets all depressed
>tell my dad to swoop in
>mom now lowers her standards so she can never get hurt again
>starts dating dad because she knows he'll never leave her
>got to fuck mommy in her prime and still get born
>>
>>82407598
>be alpha as fuck
stopped reading there
>>
>>82406988
Him? Yes. His mother was a lucky cunt that wasted her chance.
>>
>>82407616
Your loss. Now you'll never know how to fuck your mom in her prime and get away with it
>>
>>82407637
Kek. He's even better now, a natural dildo.
>>
Without a rubber, Anon. It's not like I have to worry about getting the bitch/a.k,a mom preggers if the semen evaporates.
>>
>>82407936
Watch Predestination.
>>
>go back in time and find out your mom is a slut

I would just be disgusted with her.
>>
duh

i wouldnt even attempt to get back to the future

id biff that shit
>>
>fuck mom
>get her pregnant
>stay the same since you were visiting a parallel universe and that shit won't affect you
>>
File: pepe.jpg (53KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
53KB, 500x580px
>>82408524
I don't want white knights pointing me to "that" board, but you deserve a pepe for that greentext.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.