[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ the type of nigga that was Team Jacob.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

/tv/ the type of nigga that was Team Jacob.
>>
A bunch of cucks? Sounds pretty accurate.
>>
>>82406265
I was team Jacob because Jacob is just a better fit for her. He's approximately her age and is working class as opposed to being a centuries old pretentious vampire cunt
>>
>having
>opinions
>about
>the
>romantic
>partnerships
>of
>a
>franchise
>for
>vapid
>teenage
>girls
>>
Jacob was the shit.Glad he found his waifu at the end
>>
What the fuck is wrong with me. I used to hate these movies with a passion but because my girlfriend made me watch all of them back when they came out they are now nostalgic to me so I like to watch them.
>>
nah, we're all team Alice here

it's the best pairing and the 2 characters are the only ones in all the franchise to have any kind of natural chemistry at all
>>
File: pepe_it_aint_me_zoomed.jpg (121KB, 1552x1152px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_it_aint_me_zoomed.jpg
121KB, 1552x1152px
>>82408131
great post, it would get many upvotes on reddit.
>>
We live in a world where the Twilight movies have aged well compared to the shit we now get.

Think about that.
>>
>>82407582
if Teenage girls weren't vapid no one would get laid.
>>
>>82408222
no twilight hasn't aged well, fuck you le wrong generation cunt
>>
>>82408171
this. jasper had the coolest backstory by far
>>
Didn't he fall in love with a baby? Sounds like /tv/ alright.
>>
I never got the appeal of Edward. He is whiny and acts like a massive betafag throughout the show.

Jacob on the other hand is handsome and acts like a Chad. He is prone to anger though but he is still far more likeable than Edward.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.