[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the actual fuck goes to the movie theaters dressed up as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Autismchu.jpg (57KB, 698x600px) Image search: [Google]
Autismchu.jpg
57KB, 698x600px
Who the actual fuck goes to the movie theaters dressed up as if it was a chinese cartoon convention. Some bitch showed up in a pikachu onesie today.
>>
>>82406045
Those tails are uncomfortable to sit on.
>>
>going to the theatre
Enjoy lice
>>
I've thought about getting the dinosaur onsie in this style, I think I still have it in my amazon cart on my account.
It looks comfy as fuck.
>>
God I fucking hate Pokemon. Fucking disgusting manchild crap
>>
>>82406103

>not being bald
thats where you fucked up you hippy
>>
I see guys/girls go to the movie theatre at night with onesie couple of times. In the day not so much. Probably want to be comfy while watching. Either way shit pretty distracting especially if they sit in front of you and have the obnoxious hoodie on. The fucking ears would block your view.
>>
>>82406183
Its kinda gross tbqh cause you know they don't wash it when they get home
>>
File: 2374_AW.jpg (31KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
2374_AW.jpg
31KB, 420x420px
>>82406124
I have the skeleton one and yeah, they are really comfy during the winter time.
>>
>>82406045
Wait wait american people actually do this?
>>
>>82406213
Yeah the movie theatre is barely cleaned over here at night. I always have to wipe out popcorn/snacks off the seat then sanitize my hands. Saw a girl wear a onesie once with chocolate smeared on her ass after she left the dark ass theatre room.
>>
>>82406124
That's a big cat.
>>
>>82406183
t. manlet
>>
>>82406326

People clapping during Star Wars previews is the most cringiest thing I ever get to experience, truly the worst movie fanbase
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.