[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let Clark save the dog you idiot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: pa.jpg (128KB, 1241x806px) Image search: [Google]
pa.jpg
128KB, 1241x806px
What a moron.
>>
File: kent.jpg (476KB, 1527x1367px) Image search: [Google]
kent.jpg
476KB, 1527x1367px
>>82401504
>>
Oh look

This thread again
>>
>even considering saving the dog
baka white people, am i right?
>>
>>82401504
STOP INVISIBLE SON
>>
>>82401582
superman has a lot of powers but invisibility isnt one of them u retard
>>
>>82401504
>What was I supposed to do, just let them die?
>Maybe
Foreshadowing
>>
>>82401603
YES IT IS
>>
STOP MY INVINCIBLE SUN
>>
Still 6 more months until JUSTice League
>>
if superman is invisible why can you still see him???
>>
>>82401678
they have to make him visible to the people watching you dummy
>>
>STOP LE INVINSIBLE SON XDD

Marvelcucks are too stupid to understand the significance of this scene
>>
>>82401714
So what's the significance?
There is none. John died for no reason.
Clark is a young guy and could've easily saved the dog on his own without even having to show his powers
>>
>>82401504
>Halt, my all powerful offspring
>I must ensure that noone knows of your power, despite the fact that we are in a fucking tornado and we could easily find excuses like "You were under stress, maybe you just saw things" and "It was the adrenaline that allowed me to move faster than I ordinarily could"
>Also, I should scar you for life so that you never want to use your powers again, unless you meet an unfriendly trucker. Then you are allowed to destroy his livelyhood and damn him to poverty.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>82401667
And less than a month before WW.
>>
>>82401748
>John died for no reason.
>He doesn't understand that he let himself be killed because he couldn't keep living with his freak of a "son"
>>
>>82401562
>mfw his dad died to save a dog that probably died two years later
>>
>>82401748
It's about the human condition and sacrifice
>>
>>82401603
>faster than a speeding bullet
can you see a speeding bullet?
>>
Couldn't he just move a bit faster than the average running man instead of moving at mach 10 and then no one would really think anything about it other than "wow that dude is pretty fast he should join the track team but totally not an alien or anything."?
>>
>>82401519
Did you write that yourself? Didn't think so, retard. Not going to read it until you have the brainpower to make an argument on your own.
>>
>>82401748
I could explain, but its too deep and complex for you marvel shills
>>
>>82401918
A sacrifice that didn't need to happen
>>82402013
Get this man some orange slices
>>
>>82401748
It's a metaphor, he was a terrible father
>>
File: 9f9.png (2MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
9f9.png
2MB, 1065x902px
>>82401896
>>
>>82401582
He was John Cena's dad?
>>
Perhaps he's wondering why someone would save a dog before being thrown into a tornado
>>
He stopped Clark because it was the perfect opportunity for him to kill himself without others thinking it was suicide.

He really was sick of his wife's shit.
>>
>when you really want to kill yourself but you don't want to screw your family out of life insurance
>>
>>82401678
checkmate atheists!
>>
File: 1461580071265.jpg (223KB, 1096x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461580071265.jpg
223KB, 1096x800px
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.