[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this secretly Kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Is this secretly Kino?
>>
>>82399218

Yes
>>
>>82399218
I remember liking it. I enjoyed Ridley Scott's Robin Hood movie too.
>>
No this movie is problematic
>>
>>82399218
>Moses and the Egyptians aren't black
>>
File: Prince_of_egypt_ver2.jpg (20KB, 289x431px) Image search: [Google]
Prince_of_egypt_ver2.jpg
20KB, 289x431px
>>82399218
Superior adaptation coming through
>>
>>82399218
I enjoyed it.
>>
>>82399218
Is that Fragarach?
>>
>>82399542
Moses was Jewish, and ancient Egyptians resemble modern day Coptic Christians which were also not black. Ramses II was not black.
>>
Good production value but otherwise forgettable. Needed tits.
>>
>>82400505
>Needed tits.

this desu, but not in a sexually gratuitous way but a classy tender way. Preferably when Moses takes his Jewish wife's virginity.
>>
>>82399313
Robin Hood was pretty awesome, the script was pretty tacky though
>>
>>82399313
>>82400576

Ridley Scott's Robin Hood and Disney's Country Bears are the only movies I've actually walked out of the theater for.

Russel Crowe literally looked like wanted to kill someone for being in that movie, you could just tell because it seeped into the movie. Fucking awful.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>82399218
Probably one of the biggest disappointments as of recently for me
>>
>>82400636
Robin Hood was great. I bet you walked out because of some other reason, like you were high on drugs or something.

Disney's Country Bears was also great. There's no reason to walk out of that movie.

Now walk out of this thread, junkie.
>>
>>82401491
Robin Hood as a random story of a knight returning from the crusades is good, as a Robin Hood story it fails on every level
>inb4 watch the DC
I have
>>
Some kino scenes, overall pretty bland.
>>
>>82399218
Did the six hour cut ever come out?
>>
>>82401663
Oh, I didn't care about it qua Robin Hood story and was just judging it as a movie.

You feel that strongly about Robin Hood?
>>
>>82402215
if the movie is called Robin Hood yes, I'm almost sure it was meant to be just a crusader returning story and someone forced the 'robin hood' title on it, you can almost see the script being rewritten as you watch it
>>
>>82402355
I played Christy Marx's adventure games so I'm a little more open-minded but I'm sure you have some coherent perspective too and don't blame you for your rotten opinion
>>
>>82402398
ok, I've read almost every piece of robin hood literature their is, it was a bad Robin Hood story I don't blame you, you get all your lore from games
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.