[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't the gloves fit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ojgloves.jpg (140KB, 1280x833px) Image search: [Google]
ojgloves.jpg
140KB, 1280x833px
Why didn't the gloves fit?
>>
>>82398880
Since he was handling evidence he had to wear latex gloves. So essentially he was putting on gloves on top of gloves. Also he didn't do it.
>>
>>82398880
he held his hands and fingers ridged and tried his hardest to make them not fit. Go get a pair of nice snug-fitting leather gloves like those and while putting them on hold your hands/fingers as ridged and flexed-out as you can and you can convince a jury of idiots they don't fit too. Easy peasy.
>>
he was 100% innocent
>>
His hands are in the gloves, they fit
>>
>>82398880

i think one of the prosecutors said that was the biggest mistake of the case
>>
File: If_I_Did_It.jpg (33KB, 328x497px) Image search: [Google]
If_I_Did_It.jpg
33KB, 328x497px
>>82398946
>Also he didn't do it.
>>
>>82399049
biggest mistake of the case was letting 8 niggers sit on a jury and not a single white man
>>
>>82398880
Didn't take his arthritis medication so his hand swelled up.
>>
https://youtu.be/6d1F8i9wqT4?t=3m2s
>>
holy shit. why do gloves even have to fit. they are fucking gloves.
>>
I remember when they aired the verdict live. Holy fuck, everyone in my pissant New England town went apeshit.
>>
1. They were made of leather and soaked in blood, and leather shrinks when it's wet.

2. OJ didn't take his arthritis meds when he was on trial, so his hands swelled up.

3. He was wearing latex gloves underneath.
>>
he didn't do it
>>
nobody would buy gloves that fit for their murders, would they?
>>
>>82399264
4. he didn't do it
>>
>>82398880
The gloves had nothing to do with the outcome, it was all just spectacle.
As if you can't kill someone with ill-fitting gloves on.
>>
>>82399450
>As if you can't kill someone with ill-fitting gloves on.

This was the hilarious part of the whole thing. The prosecutor was a fucking retarded for handing them this. Considering they had a literal Black Panther in the jury he wasn't going away no matter what, though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.