[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still a better martial artist than 99% of /tv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: DannyRandPaul.jpg (282KB, 1198x1348px) Image search: [Google]
DannyRandPaul.jpg
282KB, 1198x1348px
Just saying.
>>
>>82398723
>than 99% of tv

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel there OP
>>
I have a white belt in tae kwon do
>>
File: annyrand.jpg (559KB, 300x393px) Image search: [Google]
annyrand.jpg
559KB, 300x393px
>>
I have a green belt in MCMAP and certification as an instructor. I'd put the Iron Fist through the floor.
>>
>>82400519
I have a blue belt, bet I could kick danny ass
>>
I have a belt and have played over 400 games of Street Fighter
>>
>>82398723
This was a good thread. /tv/ is just a huge pile of shit.
>>
>>82402497
It's his fault
The fag doesn't even talk about the movie, doesn't include the title

Nobody knows what he's talking about
>>
>>82398723
>kung fu
He ain't kicking anyone's ass, even if he had more muscles than a woman.
>>
>>82402532
Including the title just lets shitposters facebook and bing information to pour into the thread,

It's better this way, except /tv/ threads only last 6 hours now.

Can't even have a based capeshit thread in modern /tv/. Even capeshit threads must be obvious stupid and horrible to survive.
>>
>>82402532
why the fuck are you even in this thread if you don't know what OPs img is? thats the point retard to keep people like you who have nothing to add from posting
>>
>>82402652
You don't know shit about Kung Fu probably besides the stuff you saw through the windows while being in the mall, looking into that mcdojo while munching away on a hamburger. First of all Kung fu isn't even a martial arts, it just means hard work, and second of all there are many different styles of chinese martial arts doing all kinds of stuff. There's kickboxing, grappling, krav maga style stuff and so on. I'm trained in authentic shaolin south-western fist kung fu and if I got you into my baby monkey position you couldn't do shit against it. I would mylai your ass so fast you wouldn't know what happen to you, and despite those brazillians I know how to dim mak your testicles as well so your balls explode on hour later when you thought it was all over.
>>
>>82402878
You're in a triple threat kumite vs Frank Dux and Ashida Kim. You have two loaded guns and a high degree of martial arts expertise. Anything goes. Who wins?
>>
>>82402804
I was answering another idiot like you who's throwing a fit because no one is contributing to the thread. A thread everyone is clueless about

You answer and say that's the point, to have no replies.

Seriously, punch yourselves under the chin and knock yourselves out
>>
>>82402994
Me?
>>
>>82403036
Beetlejuice confirmed victor
>>
File: fod79.jpg (184KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
fod79.jpg
184KB, 640x428px
>>82403017
if theirs people to post they will come if not fuck it, not even my thread but its best when at least you have to know what show OP is posting about, less trash (you) if the thread dies meh they'll be another one
>>
>>82398723
which one of his stunt doubles are you referring to?
>>
>>82398723
i have green belt in karate from maybe 8 years ago

because karateka do kata do i also have very good chi?
>>
>>82403090
This thread is NEVER going to die.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.