[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did Kevin fuck Aimee?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So did Kevin fuck Aimee?
>>
File: skeletonsoffun.png (1MB, 1322x617px) Image search: [Google]
skeletonsoffun.png
1MB, 1322x617px
>>82398395
On a pile of guns.
>>
>>82398759
REEEEEEEEEE JUST TELL ME
>>
>>82398917
It's ambiguous, like everything on the Leftovers. I personally don't think he laid down the pipe because of her reaction to the accusation as well as the nature of his sleep walking.
>>
>>82398966
But what about the dream he had of Aimee?
>>
>>82398395
No. His daughter was just paranoid and afraid, and lashed out on her friend.
But he would've fucked her though.
On
a
pile
of
GUNS.
>>
>>82399200
It was just more bait to make you think it was a real possibility. The same about her asking Kevin if he remembered what happened the night before when he woke up with a dog bite.

I know you want to believe. Just let the mystery be.
>>
>>82398395
probably not
>>
It was Jill that fucked Kevin on the pile of guns, and she projected her insecurities and shame on her best friend. Truly fantastic writing
>>
Will their be a Day of Judgment or revelation of the nature of the departure or will it be kept ambiguous?
>>
>fucking Aimee when your infinitely hotter daughter literally lives in your house

What's the point?
>>
no she just caught him trying to kill himself
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.