[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Explain this.
>>
The establishment was previously under ownership of one named "Chuck"

"Chuck's Feed & Seed" my god you are so downy
>>
>>82396984
I just now got it holy shit
>>
>>82396984
Chuck was a writer on the show who quit and was replaced by a man named Sneed.

It's an in-joke with the animators.
>>
Same joke as why they didn't use Plucky for the Name Game on Tiny Toons (which they reference in the credits).
>>
it's funny how a man named sneed bought a seed and feed shop, because it rhymes.
>>
Chuck was a well respected chicken nutritionist and Sneed wanted to boost his sales by proclaiming his shop as having been owned by the renown Chuck.
>>
File: simpson.png (348KB, 663x503px) Image search: [Google]
simpson.png
348KB, 663x503px
Can someone explain the cider quote by le christian neighbour man?

If its clear and yella you got juice there fella, if its brown ur in cider town or something like that

Well fucking meme'd mustachio companion

Excellently narrated godfearing man-next-door

Kektastically insinuated cultist from beyond the fence
>>
Chuck's Fuck & Suck

Think about it.
>>
it's probably yet another JoJo reference if you ask me
>>
>>82397190
So the joke was that it previously did not utilize a shop name that explains what it's for?
>>
>>82397190

this is reading far too much into it, seems far more likely that it was just chuck's feed and seed.
>>
>>82396984
Chuck's

>what's Chuck's?
>Sneed buys store
>relabeled it as Sneed's Feed & Seed instead if just Sneed's
>>
A man named Sneed purchased a whorehouse from a guy named Chuck. He then renovated the building and changed the business model to selling seeds and animal feed, as these were more lucrative.
>>
Chuck's gas the jews
>>
>>82396984
Sneed's Feed & Seed is a convenience store close to the farm Homer grew up on. It sells seeds, candy and many other products. Homer bought supplies at the store when he and his family were living on the farm for a time.The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".
>>
>>82397190
That makes no fucking sense. Fucking underage kids with their "edgy" humour

>>82397062
This must be it, quite an obscure joke though
>>
>>82396984
Since the words rhyme, it's implied that the sign might have rhymed when it was owned by Chuck as well.
So the store could once have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".
>>
File: 1490910762296.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1490910762296.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>>82397343
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.