[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/got spin-off #1/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 12b86e9532d9319052e41c4cd3857157.jpg (124KB, 736x1060px) Image search: [Google]
12b86e9532d9319052e41c4cd3857157.jpg
124KB, 736x1060px
CONFIRMED!
>>
til there comes another thread, younger and more beautiful
>>
File: grrmsip.jpg (105KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
grrmsip.jpg
105KB, 500x272px
>>
>>82396243
The endless smugness, arrogance and moneygrabbing of this fat fuck combined with the fact that he's been pretending that Winds of Winter will ever come out for 6 years now makes me hope he dies soon
>>
File: MMw3BCA.jpg (445KB, 1287x1067px) Image search: [Google]
MMw3BCA.jpg
445KB, 1287x1067px
Rate my OC

1/2
>>
>>82396243
Why isn't he fucking writing.
>>
>>82396378
they fucked up when Balon dies too, after stannis, making the leeches with king's blood meaningless
>>
File: barristan.jpg (422KB, 1814x1194px) Image search: [Google]
barristan.jpg
422KB, 1814x1194px
>>82396378

2/2
>>
>>82396378
way too long to even bother reading
>>
>>82396449
he knows not what to do
>>
>>82396567
he was so butthurt...kinda funny
>>
>>82396754
nah it was just D&D being cunts. Barristan's a great character and his send-off was pathetic. Writers should be overjoyed that the actors take interest in the material instead of just a paycheck. D&D just come across as assholes here
>>
>>82396243
greatest hack of our time
>>
>>82396378
make the show one only 3 or 4 sentences
>>
>>82396378
this >>82397017

these comparison meme thingy aren't just to show "look how D&D write bad stuff!" it's also about showing everything is simplified, cut to next-to-nothing or a small caricature.

Gotta keep it short.
>>
>>82397979
ill keep it in mind for the next one famalam
>>
>>82395873
I hate this. I hate it I hate it I hate it.
>>
Why is HBO so bad at handling this material? Who the fugg would watch the a show exclusively about the least likable character?
>>
>>82396449
Considering how naturally smug and self righteous he is and likely always has been, it's amazing he even got as much content out as he has. This is the guy who has been fat and sloppy in appearance for many years and when his fans were sensibly concerned for his health, he told them "fuck you" and flipped off the camera.

Some creators feel the drive to keep giving to their fans, the people who made them what they are today, even after they've enough zeros in their savings account to last them and the next few generations after them. Double R doesn't even have the drive to go for a couple walks a week, so I'm surprised he bothered with book 5 after HBO had already partnered up with him.

He won't stop doing tours, signings or readings because it's easy work and he receives the validation he requires from fans who haven't yet realized just how scummy and lazy the man is.

If you haven't yet ripped that band-aid off, I recommend doing so. I loved the books but becoming disillusioned is for the best.
>>
>>82400066
After reading the stormlight archive and then realizing he wrote the thousand page follow up within four years makes me love Brandon sauderson way more. He treats writing like a 9 to 5 job and gets the material out the door unlike that useless hippie hack martin. I don't think the content is quite as good as prime got but it's certainly better then his last two disastrous entries to the series. Fuck Martin and fuck the game of thrones
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.