[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Anton actually in the hotel room when sheriff Tom when back in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Anton.jpg (17KB, 426x295px) Image search: [Google]
Anton.jpg
17KB, 426x295px
Was Anton actually in the hotel room when sheriff Tom when back in?
>>
>>82395594
I don't think so. I think he had been there, and maybe his evil presence was still there, but I don't think we were looking at Anton and the Sheriff simultaneously in that scene.
>>
>>82395594
he was in the room next door, wasn't he?
>>
>>82396112
ya, he got the money out of the vent
>>
Would a gun like that actually be possible?
>>
>muh Death personified

why didn't they just fucking shoot him in the head
>>
>>82396222

Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsPq9xtE69w
>>
>>82396196
The beaners got the money, he just checked the vent because that's where Llewellyn hid it in the first motel.
>>
>>82395594
His presence was.
>>
>>82396232
Because it's not a video game and when someone is who an intimidating hitman who kills people for a living and a fast shot its pretty hard to convince yourself to just stand your ground and shoot back and hope he doesn't blow your brains out
>>
>>82396309
call the fucking cops on him goddamn he's not The Thing for christs sake
>>
>>82396328
The cops were already on him. The flyover cops who probably have two cars per county.
>>
>>82396222
yes suppressors for shotguns exist. However it's not like it would make the weapon silent. It would still sound like a gun firing and be fairly loud.
>>
>>82396423
A shame, that shotgun sound is the coolest shit.
>>
>>82396112
No, he was behind the door.
>>
>>82396423
>It would still sound like a gun firing and be fairly loud.
Sounds like you'd need a suppressor for your suppressor.
>>
>>82396309
well the man he was shooting was a Marine war veteran, he's not an average joe not used to getting shot
>>
>>82396446
>>82396423
>>82396260
It's a bolt gun, not a shotgun. A spraygun can blow your eye out easily, so I'm sure a bolt gun hooked up to an air tank would do some damage to a person if the bolt hit, but no way it could fire air across the room and kill people/blow out door handles.
>>
File: laughter2.jpg (62KB, 300x274px)
laughter2.jpg
62KB, 300x274px
>>82396222
>he learned about guns from vidya gaems
>>
>>82398242

Bolt guns shoot bolts not just air. The impact pressure of the compressed air and the steel bolt do a lot of damage to stupid shit like a door handle or your skull if up close.
>>
>>82395594
They way I saw it in the movie was the Sheriff got killed in the hotel and the whole last scene was him in heaven.
>>
>Are you going to kill me?
>That depends. Do you see me?

Sheriff didn't see him, so he didn't kill him.
>>
No Country for Old Men got better every time I've watched it
>>
No, in the books Anton is waiting in a car and somehow disappears without Ed Tom seeing Anton leave the hotel parking lot.
>>
>>82398242
Are you a retard?
>>
>>82398242
Please tell me you're not serious.
>>
>>82401523
I AM SERIOUS AND DON'T CALL ME SHIRLEY
>>
>>82398242
how retarded are you? his gun and captive bolt gun are two different things
>>
OK, since were on the subject, when Tommy Lee Jones and his deputy visit Llewellyn's trailer they found a cold glass of milk still sweating, which means, he probably left when he heard the cops coming which means he was still in the trailer probably hiding in the bedroom closet. Think about it, he wouldnt take one drink of milk and leave. Or the cops would have saw him leave as the glass will sweat for only a few minutes.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.