[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

supernatural live thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1477613930390.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477613930390.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
S12E20 "Twigs & Twine, & Tasha Banes"

it's an already killed off the chick episode. get in here lads and get comfy with some supernatural
>>
>>82393733
At least it wasn't the hot one.
>>
>>82393912
are we supposed to know who these people are? i'm drawing a blank
>>
>>82394132
I guess? They showed up earlier in the season at that one hunter's funeral. Their whole gimmick is being twin hunters, but the guy's a witch because he's gay. They weren't really all that memorable to be honest.
>>
>>82394283
they're boring af. i hope they all get killed off desu
>>
Wouldn't Demons just take her soul no matter the body
>>
Another MOTW episode when brutish men of letters are exterminating American hunters and Lucifer's baby is born in s couple weeks? COMEON LADS!!!!

>ALSO, KILL THIS OLD WITCH BITCH!!!!!
>>
NOOOOOOOOO! NOT THE HOT ONE!
>>
Also, is it just me or does this black/ish "Max" guy look like the guy from.the failed spinoff "Supernatural: Bloodlines" ???
>>
>>82395005
yeah that didn't really make sense to me either
>>
>inb4 "max" or whatever his name is gladly makes a deal with a demon to save Alicia or whatever her name is
>>
>>82395103
that wasn't really a spinoff. it was more of a pilot episode spinoff that they immediately canned, but yes, there was someone that looked like him in it. not sure if it's the same actor.
>>
>>82395103
That's racist, anon.
>>
Seriously don't we have 2-3 episodes left this season? Don't we have to get to ma Winchester (NOT the virgin Mary at all) suckering Mr. ketch into her penis fly trap to make him kinda love her so he hesitates on killing Sam and/or Dean just long enough so she can run in and sacrifice herself to save her boys?

And thrn that's why amara brought her back. Cuz god/sister knows they'd need ma Winchester to bone Mr. Ketch to allow enough hesitation I'm killing them to sacrifice herself to keep them alive for.... Season 13? Wow. We "Bones" territory now!
>>
so did the gaywitch get his dicking from the vegan bartender before all the shit went down?
>>
>season finale is to save mom
>>
>>82395235
Yeah hey when I get to hell i'll give the devil some much needed home decorating tip.

>Dean talking about how families make sacrifices for each other.

And hey Max sold his Soul to make a deal.... Just like ma Winchester did with British men of letters.... To an extent. Or wait did max just kill her?

>Inb4 car crash / ambush / etc
>>
>>82395378
>To an extent. Or wait did max just kill her?
He put her heart in the wickerman, then got her out of the room before he burned the corpse.
>>
>>82393733
Banes?
>>
>>82396319
some redshirt good guy witches
>>
>>82397848
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
Man this show sucks
>>
>>82399765
how did you come to that conclusion, did you compare it to your mother and her behavior toward random cocks?
>>
Damn I didn't need those feels tonight...

She was so fucking sweet and wonderful...the hunter life wasn't for her..

Bye (f )Alicia ; _;
>>
>>82400254
dude, she was a wannabe hunter and failed witch, and you know what happens to fuckable bitches on supenatural
>>
>>82400194
cringe
>>
File: 1493860480215.jpg (33KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
1493860480215.jpg
33KB, 500x310px
Monster of the week when we only have like 2 episodes left
>>
>>82401033

It's what happens when you don't have a plot anymore
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.