[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Ozposter.jpg (27KB, 341x537px) Image search: [Google]
Ozposter.jpg
27KB, 341x537px
What went wrong?
>>
>aging pills
>>
>>82393333
Nothing
very good drama
>>
Not quite my tempo
>>
>>82393547
>warden dies for no reason
>kareem said dies for no reason
>>82393517
this
>cyril dies for no reason
>"WYYYYYYAAAAAAAANNNNNNN"
>>
season 4-6 is total dogshit that has its moments but still very shit.
>>
adebisi died
>>
Am I a faggot if Cyril's execution got me choked up?
>>
>>82393738
i laughed at how forced it was

they just wanted an excuse for the doctor bitch to kiss ryan
>>
Don't fuck with Querns.
>>
Female fanbase. Just like GoT.
>>
>>82393738
No, he was definitely the worst character on the show.
>>
>>82393855
I don't know any women that have seen Oz

bitches werent even watching HBO back then
>>
>>82393891
How old are you? They were flicking their beans over Keller/Beecher. Also see pic related.
>>
>>82393333
Continuty and narrative structure. The show lacks a sense of coherence. The setting is a prison but all the stories feel disconnected, except maybe season 1. The Wire maneged to make Baltimore all connected and OZ didn't. You can't distinguish episode from episode because so too much shit happens in one episode. The first, the third and the first half of the fourth are good beacause they are more plot driven
>>
>>82394016

lets see cross viewership levels between Sex and City watchers and say.. the Sopranos
>>
>>82393517
wtf were they thinking with the aging pills, what a jump the shark moment. Maybe they were just running out of ways to kill people, that show had a serious bodycount. Also the flashbacks to why people got arrested were usually awesome.
>>
>>82395242
It's not an Oz episode unless at least a handful of people are a victim of some kind of rape/murder combination
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.