[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was wrong with this kid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: the-room-denny.jpg (34KB, 556x393px) Image search: [Google]
the-room-denny.jpg
34KB, 556x393px
what was wrong with this kid?
>>
Just a functioning autistic kid with blooming sexually deviant aspirations.
>>
He just liked to watch those guys.
>>
File: sneed.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sneed.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
Wasn't Denny's actor one of the oldest cast members?
>>
>>82390922
He was older than Wiseau
>>
File: Tommy_Wiseau_in_The_Room.jpg (85KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy_Wiseau_in_The_Room.jpg
85KB, 970x545px
Oh okay. But what was wrong with this guy?
>>
File: TW underwear.jpg (154KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
TW underwear.jpg
154KB, 600x436px
>>
the chicken was delicious rice
>>
File: 0mqzXMyY1r4keew.png (302KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
0mqzXMyY1r4keew.png
302KB, 500x417px
>>82390818
>>82390922
>future wife and mother in law still look good
>>
I OWED HIM SOME MONEY FOR SOME DRUGS
>>
>>82390953
French police messed him up
>>
>>82391776
WHAT KIND OF MONEY?
>>
>>82391466
I don't feel sorry for women often, especially actresses/whores, but goddamn do I feel sympathy for the chick that played Lisa.
>>
>>82391466
Lisa looks way hotter now, although her lack of hotness in the movie was explained by Sestero on the book.

Robyn Paris is and will always be my roomfu though
>>
>>82392022
YOU'RE NOT MY FUCKING MOTHER
>>
>>82392401
>Lisa looks way hotter now, although her lack of hotness in the movie was explained by Sestero on the book.

explain please?
>>
>>82392425
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??
>>
>>82390953
I imagine the multiple car crashes fucked his brain up and made him into a kino master
>>
>>82392444
Its been a while since I read it but I believe the lightning and clothes Tommy picked made her seem way fatter than she actually was.

Also I remember Tommy being a dick about some acne on Lisa's back.

Read the book man its fucking good, hilarious and even touching.
>>
We can all agree that this guy is the best part of the movie, right?
>>
>>82392541
>that part of the book where Greg realizes all the seemingly pointless scenes of Johnny throwing a football around were there so Tommy could pretend he was a young man having fun with his friends, something he never had in real life
>>
>>82390953
Ancient vampire just trying to find his place in the world
>>
>>82391466
Denny looks like he's in his mid 50's
>>
What are some other 'so bad it's great' kino?
>>
>>82390818
I never got what Denny's relationship with the rest of the characters was? Was he Johnny's adopted son or was he meant to be some weird teenage kid who hung out with them? And why did Johnny and Lisa act like him breaking into their bedroom in the middle of their foreplay was normal?
>>
>>82392731
It's like when actors sometimes do a funny take just to loosen up or make the crew laugh by goofing around, but Tommy had not a single fucking clue what he was doing and just put it in the film. Which is why he's a genius.
>>
>>82392494
CALM DOWN HES GOING TO JAIL
>>
File: deeeennny.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
deeeennny.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>82390818
What the FUCK did Wiseau mean by this?
>>
>>82392942
He was just their weird neighbor kid friend who Tommy was inexplicably giving money to.

I think Wiseau was trying to go for some sort of Kramer thing but never actually hammered it out in the script.
>>
>>82391466
Why did Denny become the Gordon Fisherman?
>>
>>82392913
Samurai Cop. Very enjoyable.
>>
>go to a screening of The Room in 2008
>Tommy Wiseau is there
>he keeps glaring around when people laugh at his acting
>after the movie he gets up and asks why people are laughing at the wrong things
>"why do you laugh when it's not joking? why you don't laugh at black comedy? are you too stupid to understand?"
>people are getting uncomfortable and just want to leave but Tommy is standing at the exit
>"why you don't get it right? it's black comedy, not Looney Tunes."
>a lady asks "but where's the black comedy? are we supposed to laugh at Johnny's death?"
>"no, you're too stupid. why i even explain a thing to stupid people like this?"
>then Tommy falls down for no reason and everyone realizes he's drunk but his natural way of speaking and odd mannerisms are indistinguishable from a drunkard
I feel bad for the dude, but god damn, he's just too weird for this world.
>>
>>82392913
Tiptoes
>>
>>82392851
Those cgi scenes on the roof make a lot more sense if it's because Tommy can't be out in the sunlight
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.