[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE IN THE BEGINNING THEY PARKED THEIR SPACESHIP REALLY FAR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

DUDE IN THE BEGINNING THEY PARKED THEIR SPACESHIP REALLY FAR AWAY FROM THE HOUSE SO THE FILM IS BAD LMAO
>>
>DUDE IT'S BEEN ALMOST 6 MONTHS AND WE'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS GAY SHIT
Star Wars was a mistake
>>
>>82389861
DARTH VADUUR
>>
>>82389861
DUDE IT WAS A JOKE AND THEY LITERALLY SAY IN THE COMMENTARY THAT THEY DON'T REALLY CARE LMAO
>>
I wish I could filter all Star Wars pleb shit from the Internet.
>>
It was absolutely the worst Star Wars movie.
>>
>>82390163
but Darth Vadur tho
>>
>>82390001

Yet you clicked on a star wars thread
>>
I love their star wars content.
>>
>>82389964
>COMMENTARY
Link?
>>
Krennic didn't want any parking tickets

it's character development you fucking hacks
>>
>>82390163
It wasn't a Star Wars movie. It was a Star Wars anthology movie. Learn the difference.
>>
>>82392704
it was worse than all the Star Wars movies, that's the point.
>>
>>82392291

its on the rlm band camp.
>>
Phantom Menace w/ Plinkett Commentary stream starting now at brettygood dot com
>>
>>82392825
What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>82393079
there is a website called google

if you encounter a few items that are related but are not sure how, type out the terms into the search bar. even if you're not sure the words are real, google can help you search the internet of other times people have searched it.

i was going to tell you to kys but then maybe you don't know about google. so yeah. #notmyinternet
>>
>>82389861
DUDE I WATCHED THE FLICK A MONTH AGO AND THOUGHT IT WAS OBSCENELY BORING AND THE ENDING WAS POORLY THOUGHT OUT AND IT HAD GRATUITOUS FAN SERVICE. WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST SEND A FIGHTER TO SHOOT THE SATELLITE DISH?

Did I meme correctly?
>>
>>82393259
wow fag lol kys
>>
>>82393277

Uhhh, you know they needed the satellite dish to transmit the plans, right?
>>
>>82393317
Yes...
>>
>>82393259
RLM fans are so friendly
>>
This movie was all style but no substance. It had Star Wars stuff in it, but lacked the essential core of a good movie: good characters and story.
>>
>>82390163
Can't be, it broke new ground.
>>
File: 1341619539905.jpg (107KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
1341619539905.jpg
107KB, 613x533px
>>82393317
>He can't infer the proper target of a pronoun even when it's painfully obvious
>>
>>82393259
Bitch, pls
>>
>>82389861
Krennic is based 2bh. Very funny and talented.
>>
>>82389861
I dn'T mind them not liking it, I mind them not liking it for all the stuff that was much worse in TFA which they gave a free pass just for being more vanilla which isnt a good thing in the first place.

in the end it doesnt matter though, it'S not a reviewing channel, but a movie entertainment channel
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.