[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he always so sweaty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Finn.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Finn.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Why is he always so sweaty?
>>
>>82388533
You tell me, nigger.
>>
>>82388546
if you aren't going to contribute to my quality thread please leave
>>
>>82388533
Picking cotton takes it's toll.
>>
>>82388533
Because he knew everyone was going to hate his guts, and crying RAYSIS wouldn't help because everyone fucking loved Billy D
>>
>>82388533
Rey is too cute
>>
>>82388533
Fuck off namefag
>>
people from equatorial regions sweat alot to cool down more efficiently in the hot climate.
>>
>>82388546
REPARE THYSELF NAZI for I have trained a lifetime in the art of tetsunori jujetsu and now you will taste my blade, the forbidden katanas MASAMUNE and MASAMURA. Leave this board NOW and never post again or I will smite YOU foul RACIST DRUMPF VOTER THE FUTURE SHALL NOT BE KIND TO YOU
>>
>>82388533
Look at the framing of this shot. Here we see some of the finest cinematography of this generation. From the top left, mimicking the hand of God in the Sistine Chapel ceiling, we see the hand of the White reaching down to offer support and enlightenment to the babbling, unfortunate negro who requires the good grace of the white to pick himself up from his misery and incompetence. The sand and the tattered remains of the structure behind them represents the desolation that the unsupervised black might cause. His expression, looking at the hand (which, not-so-coincidentally, is facing palm-up, a religious sign imploring a deity to witness a user's nonverbal statement, "I swear!" in North African culture), is that of the hapless caricatured African, portraying loss, mercy, and untold wisdom in a single frame.
J.J. Abrams is truly a genius.
>>
>>82388533

Running away from your plantation master is not as easy at it looks
>>
He knows he has to carry the film because Daisy can't act, Oscar has no screen time and Adam has his hands full trying to make Kylo just work.
>>
File: youre a nigger Harry.jpg (33KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
youre a nigger Harry.jpg
33KB, 660x371px
why does he wear the mask?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.