[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh god turbo fuck you. this was OKAY and i regret watching it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

oh god turbo fuck you.

this was OKAY and i regret watching it with southwest moonrunes and third world high res.

scarjo was ok too. the chemistry of this bato with her had something i appreciated.

the shit it gets is IN NO WAY justified.

want part 2.
>>
good movie crucified by the media for no reason other than clicks on their shitty articles
>>
ehh

I enjoyed it
>>
this was definitely good
all the politics around it ruined it, scarjo definitelly was the weak point of the movie, but the main reason for that was that i kept thinking of all shit they wrote about her months prior
>>
This is the most reddit post I have ever seen. Did you even put any effort into this? Are you 16? Quit reddit spacing you retarded faggots
>>
>>82388895
>scarjo definitelly was the weak point of the movie

i dont get why. imo the reason why people hate scarjo in this is because they were fixated on the controversy. she blended into the role. not standing out in a bad or good way. for me she was invisible in the world and plot.
>>
>>82388005
as an adaptation it completely butchers the story and characters except Batou
the visuals were excellent but as an instalment in the franchise it works about as well as the Doctor Who episode with the Absorbaloff.
>>
Childhood is idolizing the weebshit from 1995
Adulthood is realizing this movie is much better
>>
>>82388005
>this was OKAY
No it wasn't. You can't cast a kike whore as a replacement for a Jap, it's just too fucking disgusting.
>>
File: Correct-order.jpg (404KB, 1800x633px) Image search: [Google]
Correct-order.jpg
404KB, 1800x633px
>>
>>82388005
And yet last month ALL YOU FUCKERS were on here laughing about how fat she was, how the movie was going to bomb, and every other little self-congratulatory wank fantasy you all had about this film being bad was going to happen.

>NEVER listen to /tv/ for movie advice
You fucking tossers are all the same.
>>
>>82389864
>not wanting japkikes
kys
>>
>>82390638
Yo that's raycis dood
>>
Its a cult classic. Very Carpenter and Verhoeven ish.
>>
>>82388005
I thought it was ok
>>
>>82390638
...which is exactly how things played out.

are you dumb? you seem dumb.
>>
>>82390638
I do not like skarjo,
not her acting
not her looks
but i would maybe hang out with her
>>
>>82389302
>except Batou
*including Batou, or did you forget about his eyes
they didn't butcher Aramaki and Togusa though

but all in all they just aimlessly threw everything iconic from the anime adaptions together with a very superficial plot

it could have been a lot worse though
>>
>>82390638
>ALL YOU FUCKERS
2 trolls
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.