[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were they THINKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2048.jpg (221KB, 1242x1809px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2048.jpg
221KB, 1242x1809px
What were they THINKING
>>
File: Download-File[1].jpg (88KB, 799x468px) Image search: [Google]
Download-File[1].jpg
88KB, 799x468px
Is there a trailer?

That car looks like shit btw. Should've had a motorbike or some form of Crown Vic.
>>
>>82387464
It looks like a Batmobile
>>
>>82387349
If he removes the collar, will he die?
>>
What the fuck is the sequel even going to be about?
I haven't seen the first film but I've read the book and honestly I don't know what else there is to tell about androids and shit.
>>
>>82387589
Well you figured it out, it's a cash grab devoid of artistic integrity. In fact, this existing pretty much ruins the mystery of the ending of the first film since Deckard cannot be a replicant if he's old now.
>>
>we want the fast and furious audience
>>
blade runner didn't need a sequel
>>
>>82387349
Nice of Jared Leto to lend them a coat
>>
>>82388615
I always wanted to see another movie set in the same universe, but not a direct sequel
>>
I hope rutger hauer comes back

maybe he just faked his death and now he's back for revenge
>>
What were they thinking casting a poor mans Lexi Belle?
>>
>>82388615
I think the Engineers should have been the only thing about prometheus. I think it should have been an artistic piece of fiction in which we get to explore the entirety of existence through the eyes of An Engineer. it should have been Only God Forgives meets The Fountain, meets Solaris, The Clooney Version meets, the 1973 Russian version meets LightYear (Kandahar) meets Pinkfloyd's echoes meets 2001 a space odyssey meets, Star Trek the motion picture meets The Last Navigator meets the Heavy Metal Movie. But instead we got Alien Redux. Expect the same thing from Blade Runner. It's not anyone's fault but the boys on top, the bigger Jews. Who are the studios, sadly.
>>
>>82388670
Go play the video game.
>>
w2c his jacket?
>>
File: 5$ walmart shirt.png (543KB, 807x504px) Image search: [Google]
5$ walmart shirt.png
543KB, 807x504px
This will be the biggest disaster of 2017 lmao.
>>
>>82388918
>playing video games

uuuuuuuuuuuuuhm you need to be 18 (16 if you're european) to post here
>>
Whatever happens, I want that soundtrack.
>>
Why does Ridley like having his films ruined?
>>
>>82387349
I run
>>
>>82389181
>judging a film based on a few pictures of harrison ford wearing a t shirt

yikes
>>
>>82388615
oy vey. it also need a prequel, goy.
>>
>>82389299
he can stop making them any day.
that old, demented Alzheimer fuck ruined his legacy all by himself.
>>
If this was the poster for a Knight Rider reboot i would be hype
>>
This is going to be like 2010, the sequel to 2001: A Space Odyssey. It's going to be a good movie, but overshadowed by the original and people will end up forgetting it existed.
>>
2Blade 2Runner
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.