[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

asoiaf universe. fuck. yes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 13293234.png (982KB, 1283x911px) Image search: [Google]
13293234.png
982KB, 1283x911px
asoiaf universe. fuck. yes.
>>
cringe
>>
File: yu6.jpg (5KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
yu6.jpg
5KB, 302x167px
>>82386772
yaay
>>
>Robert's Rebellion TV series

FUCK YES
>>
>>82386772
Blah.
I love the series, but there going to kill enthusiasm for the series by trying to expand too much on it.

There's plenty of other material they can make a hit show off of.
>>
File: Angry Chins 0012.jpg (34KB, 574x485px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Chins 0012.jpg
34KB, 574x485px
>>82386772
>GoT

That's what I want, even more types of threads I need to hide. /tv/ is already bad enough.
>>
>>82386772
shit show
>>
>>82386870
Yup, it's the GoT threads that's the problem, not the millions of Colbert, Bane, or gross as fuck pedo threads
>>
>bunch of asshole coworkers are big fans of GoT
>usually watch it during the next week and during this time are super autistic about spoilers
>gonna spoil everything every week
Can't wait for next season.
>>
>>82386969
>gross as fuck pedo threads
You just guaranteed 5 more will be made with this post, good job.
>>
>>82386975
You're THAT coworker? The one everyone hates and wonders why is still employed?
>>
>>82386821
>implying

I remember back when we got a Final Fantasy X sequel, and everyone was hyped to watch Braska's pilgrimage with his bros that we hear about but never see in the main game

Then the sequel turned out to be a Jpop simulator with chocobos

Point is, it's more likely to be the adventures of Melisandre as she schemes and slags her way to the top of the Red God food chain
>>
>based bobby b's rebellion
not mad at all
>>
>>82386984
Not my fault mods tend to be useless here.
>>
>>82387052
You don't need mods to not be retarded. They post to piss you off, so what do you do? Get pissed off at them. Smart.
>>
>>82386772
Could work.
>>
File: 1432484549990.png (573KB, 621x672px) Image search: [Google]
1432484549990.png
573KB, 621x672px
>trumpcare passes
>more GoT shows
>may the 4th be with you jokes from coworkers
>girlfriend is late

...yaaay
>>
>>82387017
I tried to be a good fellow, in return I got high-school type of bullying and "lol it's only jokes, anon".
It will be my time to joke during season 7.
>>
>>82386772
Would be great news of they dont give it to those hacks D&D
>>
You know what else happened during Robert's rebellion?

Wives were left at home and loli Khaleesi was living it up in Essos

Hopefully the show will focus on these women rather than just more violence
>>
>>82387067
I ignore them, anon. Calling them "gross as fuck" is not getting pissed off.

It's not weird to think pedos are gross as fuck. That's something even Trump supporters got completely right.
>>
>>82387156
>I ignore them, anon
>>82386969
>gross as fuck pedo threads
Tell me what you think "ignore" means.
>>
>>82386821

It wont be anything cool. It will be something totally new and made up by D&D and will most likely be about some frizzy haired skinny chick whos the most badass warrior ever fighting some generic evil white cismale wizard or something.
>>
>>82387139
They had an agreement with Mad Men, Kingsman , Legend and Skull Island's writers. The stories'll tell the past so they cant fck it again.
>>
>>82387177
This isn't a pedo thread, now is it anon? I know you're not this stupid.
>>
>>82387234
>This isn't a pedo thread, now is it anon?
Who said it was? Still waiting for your fabricated definition of "ignore."
>>
>>82387250
Gotcha, you're purposefully being stupid because you're bored.
Fed you enough, I think.
>>
>>82387327
Still waiting for that fabricated definition of "ignore."
>>
>I ignore A
>But you're not ignoring B
>Because it's not A, we're just talking
>Why don't you ignore B? This is about B

There, now everyone else can ignore this stupidity.
>>
>>82386772
What's the point in making a fantasy series when you don't bother putting in the money to make it the costumes and atmosphere convincing?
>>
>>82387418
>I ignore A by talking about it
>>
>>82387218
This. Robert's Rebellion is 100% white with Lyanna being the only important female character. (((They))) will make a completely original series where they can shove in as many powerful women, fags and POC as possible.
>>
>>82387418
It's trolling. Ignore it.
>>
>>82387458
He doesn't know what that means.
>>
>>82387131

>Not liking Star Wars

Yeah, I'm sure you have a gf.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.