[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are worse things I could do...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

There are worse things I could do...
>>
>Tell me more, tell me more, did she put up a fight?
Ugh, I'm literally shaking
>>
>>82385326
>Sleep around every NIIIIIIGHT
>Have an abortion with all my MIGGGGHHHHHT

really?
>>
File: IMG_9088.png (404KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9088.png
404KB, 1136x640px
The random scene where the school celebrates lynching some black guy was bizzare and out of left field.

I guess it was a different time
>>
>>82386686
The 50's were a simpler time.
>>
>>82385326

She looks almost exactly like the chick from Natural Born Killers.
>>
>that moment in the car when the condom breaks and they consider not having sex
fucking LOL like that shit ever happens now
>>
>the middle aged television host at the dance who was hitting on the highschool girls
>>
>called Greece
>takes place in America
>>
File: IMG_4065.jpg (169KB, 650x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4065.jpg
169KB, 650x374px
>completely drop your personality become a whore to get the guy

What did (((they))) mean by this?
>>
>>82386977
>the main characters actually pay their denbts
Immersion lost. Who thought this was a good movie?
>>
>>82387019
If your a guy, b urself
If your a girl, don't b urself
>>
>>82387065
>>
>>82387019
Slut up or shut up
>>
>>82385326
I dont steal and i dont lie
But i can feel and i can cry
A fact i bet yiu never knew

But to cry in front of you....

Thats a thing id never do
>>
Hopelessly Devoted to You is best song

try and prove me wrong
>>
>>82387019
WHYD THEY MAKE HER LOOK WORSE
>>
>>82385326
TONIGHT I'M GONNA FUCK MY BROTHER
>>
>>82387019
>>82387065

>in EVERY grease discussion this bullshit comes up

they both try to be someone they're not, sandy a slut and danny a jock, when really they both liked each other for who they really were and just needed to be more honest with each other.

How hard is this to get?

good thread btw OP I was obsessed with this movie as a kid and never expected to see a grease thread on /tv/ of all places
>>
>>82389328
You are such a fucking pleb.

Worse thingsis best song rizzois best character.

Second best song is beaty school dropout. Then look at me im sandra dee, then the opening song
>>
>>82389442
>good thread btw OP I was obsessed with this movie as a kid and never expected to see a grease thread on /tv/ of all places

The song popped in my head and I thought I'd look for some Greasebros here. Thread's gone to shit, by the way. I thought it would be comfy, but /tv/ had other plans.
>>
>>82389510
>Worse thingsis best song rizzois best character
this
>>
>"could she get me a friend?"
>they all get pissed over this line

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>82386686
>ywn lynch a black guy

;_;
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.