[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ads4.jpg (31KB, 234x351px) Image search: [Google]
ads4.jpg
31KB, 234x351px
What went so wrong?
>>
>>82385024
nothing?
>>
>>82385053
im rewatching it now and its considerably worse than the first 3 seasons.

Lindsay used to be so QT >:(
>>
George Michael grew up so we lost all that dank Maebe sexual tension with him. They stopped having episodes feature all the characters and began featuring 1 main character at a time. Lindsay isn't QT anymore.
>>
Not enough Buster/Lucille.
>>
>>82385974
Keep your fetishes out of this.
>>
>>82385024
It was 1 episode's worth of plot stretched out for a season.
>>
>storylines dragged on over entire episodes instead of being short
>no clever funny ways to link all the characters at the end of each episode
>changes to characters were too drastic
>just wasn't very funny
>>
>>82385024
Most of the characters weren't deep enough to carry a whole episode by themeselves
>>
File: stripes.jpg (80KB, 591x589px) Image search: [Google]
stripes.jpg
80KB, 591x589px
>>82385024
I appreciated it more after watching the chrono cut and rewatching S1-4. Also how hot was Isla Fisher? Had to stop to jack it like three times the ime around.
>>
>>82385024
Too little too late
Michael Cera transitioned from cute fugly teen to ugly adult
Maebe lost the freckled cute look
The blonde had too much plastic surgery
Michael revealed his power level
Too much Buster
GOB's storyline was pretty good...what little I remember
Lucille and George Sr. were forgettable
Show worked better as an ensemble where they play off of each other, nobody cares about the characters being shitty retards on an individual basis
>>
>>82385024
They couldn't get the cast to film together. For season 5 everyone's on board to commit so it should be much better
>>
>>82386594
This.
I really enjoyed Season 4, even though it was hit or miss.
I have the utmost confidence Season 5 will be great
>>
>>82386240
Is the chronocut available anywhere?
I heard Ron Howard rerecorded his lines for an actual one
>>
>>82385024
People need to learn how to let something go.
>>
>>82386613
It's really hinging on whether they decide to go full cuck which is quite possible considering David Cross is a writer
>>
>>82385024
They couldn't line up their schedules so they barely got any screen time together. There was so much chemistry when they interacted and most of it was just gone from the show.

Also, too much sex. George Michael, Tobias, and Lindsay were way funnier when they were striking out and being pathetic. I mean they turned Lindsay into a downright hooker. What the hell?
>>
>>82386594
>season 5
Eh? I thought that wasn't happening. Well in any case they better not fuck it up again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.