[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What gender do you identify with? >I AM NEGAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

What gender do you identify with?
>I AM NEGAN
>>
>>82384389
bump, anyone want to discuss the death threats against josh?
>>
File: 1475985357416.png (141KB, 250x296px) Image search: [Google]
1475985357416.png
141KB, 250x296px
>>82384614
Fuck I made a thread without seeing yours.

Would you concur that TV Negan smokes weed and Comic Negan is sober?
>>
>>82384659
honestly, nobody is that dramatic and has that abstract of mannerisms with out being atleast drunk and or doing something
>>
File: CoFiuLkUAAArlcX.jpg (215KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CoFiuLkUAAArlcX.jpg
215KB, 1200x1200px
>>82384614
Are there details of these threats? That sucks though. I occasionally like looking at actors pictures.
>>
>>82384614
either a publicity stunt or the audience for this show is truly retarded enough to be fooled into thinking Eugene is actually a turncoat.
>>
>>82385273
There's one guy who watched the show high and murdered his roommate ir neighbor because he thought zombies we're real. Crazy stuff.
>>
>>82385273

Eugene is a turncoat and I'm with him all the way. You'd be a fool for not being Negan at this point.
>>
File: 1451335182289.jpg (65KB, 607x569px) Image search: [Google]
1451335182289.jpg
65KB, 607x569px
>>82384659
>spares Rick's life despite him killing all those men
>personally collects the first tribute from Alexandria just to give Rick the bantz
>doesn't take a lot of his food because he doesn't want Rick and his people to starve
>spares his son's life despite his son killing more men and feeds his son spaghetti
>kills Spencer for him
>doesn't kill Rosita
>gives Eugene a nice cushy life
>was going to spare Sasha
>Rick STILL doesn't want to be friends and keeps saying he's going to kill him
being Negan is suffering
>>
>>82385050
yeah, there are alot... some called him a pussy, but alot just said he should die and hopes someone kills him.. i think one person said if i see you i will kill you... Josh printed out everything and gave it to the cops and deleted all social media.
>>
>>82385751
one thing I'll give this show credit for is never showing any cheeky "eye-wink" lapses in any of his scenes.
>>
>>82384389
lol from the little icon on the catalog page I thought that bat was a BBC
>>
>>82385852
If I was the police chief I would make sure the K-9 units eat the killer's dick and balls. Why can't Tara get these threats instead?
>>
>>82385911

You guys are starting to get too obsessed with big black cocks.
>>
>>82385852
lol hes as big a pussy as his character on the show.
>>
>>82384389
Glen Danzig is looking rough these days.
>>
>>82386604
well considering some people have been killed by their own fans and mentally unstable people why wouldnt he take it seriously... i mean i would give the reports in too but at the same time i would have no issue with home and self defense.. youd think with the money he has he could atleast get a CCP and carry or at the very least like most do, hire temp security.
>>
>>82385852
the people that say those things are just retards who can't differ reality from fiction
his actor is really funny and nice in real life. his appearance on talking dead was pretty gud.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.