[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*studio audience desperately tries to find something to laugh at *

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: roseanne.jpg (35KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
roseanne.jpg
35KB, 600x388px
*studio audience desperately tries to find something to laugh at *
>>
>>82382865
>>its a lesbian sister & her funnay gay lifestyle episode
>>
Say what you will about Roseanne, but their Halloween episodes were top tier
>>
>>82382865
Series went downhill when Chuck Lorre took over
>>
>>82382865
Early seasons of Roseanne were alright, but it jumped right over the shark and ended up in orbit near the end. I don't know of any sitcom that got as batshit crazy as Roseanne did by the end.
>>
>>82382934
Fuck chuck the guy ruins every single thing he works on.
>>
>>82382865
Goodman is great serious actor but kinda shitty comedian.
>>
You don't understand, you weren't LAUGHING at them, you were LIVING with them. It's just beyond your feeble mind's grasp I suppose.
>>
>>82383002
This, he was fucking amazing in 10 Cloverfield Lane.
>>
>>82382961
Why what happened?
>>
>>82382920
Laughs or something, an over the air cable channel, had a great marathon for Halloween. They aired every Roseanne spooky special.

It was dope. as. fuck.
>>
>>82383084
They won the lottery in the show and stopped being poor

It was weird
>>
pretty accurate portrayal of middle class living imo desu senpai
>>
>>82383084
Roseanne's sister married a wealthy foreign prince and suddenly everyone became millionaires. Then it turned out that all of this was in fact Roseanne's grief stricken delusions after Dan died from a sudden heart attack. It then turns out that Roseanne had become a wealthy author and that the whole show was in fact based upon her fictional characters memoirs.
>>
>>82383136
Working class, not middle class
>>
>>82383156
The reveal that she'd never approved of her daughters choices of husbands, so switched them around in the show, was funny.
>>
>>82382865

>it's a Dan storms out of the house and only comes home after a heart-to-heart in the garage episode
>>
>>82382865
>studio audience
It's a laugh track faggot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.