[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>blocks your path

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: big.jpg (125KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
125KB, 700x700px
>blocks your path
>>
I'd want them to block me if you know what I mean
>>
I can't believe how much they fucked up Dorne and Prince Doran after Prince Oberyn.
>>
>>82381309
Ingratiate myself into the gang.
>>
Let's raid /bant/ with Bane?
>>
>>82381332
I feel like not only can you believe it but you saw it coming years in advance.
>>
>>82381375
The first four seasons were solid interpretations and adaptations, so no.
>>
Can you actually get that big without roids?
>>
>>82381332
they fucked up Oberyn too. he's way too bland and noble on the show compared to what a sinister asshole he was in the books

>The first four seasons were solid interpretations and adaptations, so no.

hoo boy
>>
>>82381914
He's probably injected several rhinos worth of testosterone
>>
>>82381914
Icelanders can
>>
>>82381955
>he doesn't know what adaptation means
>>
>>82381401

>First four

Kek
>>
>>82381955
Ya no. He's one of the most popular characters on the show and in the books.
>>
I consider Oberyn's death to be the high point in the TV show.

After that it just become worse and worse.
>>
>>82381914
keep in mind he's like elk blood iceland and all he does is lift boulders all day. helps that hes like 6'7 too
>>
>>82382648
THIS
>>
>>82381914
Even with roids you'll never get that big. He has a very, very large bone structure that you're either born with, or not
>>
File: hafthor_og_oli_bjorn.jpg (25KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
hafthor_og_oli_bjorn.jpg
25KB, 337x450px
>>82382683
how does it help to be 6'7 being tall makes it harder to visibly put on mass. him on the left when he was younger and played basketball, a typical lanklet. hes clearly on gear.
>>
>>82382014
he is roided
>>
>>82381309
Is that Pedro Pascal, the guy who played Oberyn?
>>
>>82381309
STR? DEX? Meet INT.
*casts magic missile*
>>
>>82382927
yes, also starred in Narcos
>>
>>82381914
>>82382887

Of course he juices, it's standard practice in strength sports.

"Natural" powerlifting and strongman competitions are literally their own separate category, and draw much smaller crowds.
>>
>>82382945

his initiative is higher though, enjoy eating that wand
>>
Hafthor is now basically covered in tattoos, if you look at some more recent pictures. He's also the biggest he's ever been and admits that his body is not responding well to it. He'll always be a big and impressive guy, but obviously he will shrink a lot in the upcoming ten years. It'll be interesting to see what happens to his tattoos then.
>>
>>82383042

He needs t win strongest man in the world once, insta-retire and just detox
>>
>>82382993
>>82382993
tested powerlifting is way bigger than untested now
>>
>>82383486

You're probably right and I apologize for talking out my ass on a subject I haven't paid attention to for over a decade.
>>
>>82381955
>he's way too bland and noble on the show compared to what a sinister asshole he was in the books

Oberyn stabs a random guy for singing a song in his first scene.
>>
>>82382985
I thought it was funny how in Narcos he uses his normal American accent even though it would have made a lot more sense for him to put on the fake latin american accent he used in Game of Thrones.
>>
>>82381309

I wonder how /fit/ feels about the fact that far more women would want to fuck left over right.
>>
>>82384277
it was great in GoT in establishing Dorne as a foreign power
>>
File: mountain.png (78KB, 688x195px) Image search: [Google]
mountain.png
78KB, 688x195px
he doesn't really have crazy definition or vascularity or anything; if he was a normal height and was like that it wouldn't really be that impressive. Is this really all roids can do for him?

also check my captcha, i kekd
>>
pedro was great in that Great Wall movie, only good thing
>>
>>82381309
Is Pedro the daddy of Lena's kid?
>>
>>82382642
>He's one of the most popular characters on the show and in the books
Indeed, but that doesn't change the fact he's far more abrasive in the books. Even his Lannister hatred is toned down to the point where it comes across that his decision to be Tyrion's champion is more because of his fondness for the dwarf than it is avenging his sister.
>>
>>82381914
No but if World's Strongest Man didn't allow roids they'd have to change the name.
>>
>>82381309
>dragonslayer ornstein & executioner smough
>>
>>82384579
I haven't even read the books and the only impression I got from the show, however long ago it aired, was that he was doing it just so he could fuck with the Mountain. All he talks about is how much he hates the Lannisters.
>>
>>82384579
>Even his Lannister hatred is toned down

It's not toned down at all. In the first episode he appears in, he hears somebody singing "The Rains of Castamere" and murders him. The guy wasn't even a Lannister, just some random soldier on their payroll.
>>
>>82384579
>his decision to be Tyrion's champion is more because of his fondness for the dwarf than it is avenging his sister.
In the show? You're really stretching to get that idea. Sure he liked Tyrion enough but it was the perfect opportunity to get revenge on the Mountain and stick it to the mainstream Lannisters at the same time.

>>82384703
>>82384728
This.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.