[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does every men in this show look so eliminate and gay? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Why does every men in this show look so eliminate and gay? Is this shit normal in America? Is it accurate?

Is there a single 100% straight guy left in your high schools?

what the fuck
>>
>>82381028
How do you people not realize you are the new fedoralords?

Do men need to be drinking brandy next to a fireplace while listening to early Tom Waits to be masculine or something you fag?
>>
>>82381093
So this is normal in America? holy fuck
>>
I haven't yet gotten a straight answer on whether I should watch this or not. I'm thinking no.
>>
>>82381028
It bothers me how no one says how fucking hot Clay's mom is. I legit had a boner every time she went on screen
>>
>>82381028

It's because of all the chemicals and shit they pump into your body through our foods and medication and vaccines and shit.
>>
>>82381135

She is adorable in her track suit.
>>
>>82381109

You should. Great production values.
>>
>>82381105
fuck off grandpa
>>
>>82381174
There's that word again.
>>
>>82381169
This show has made me worried about the future of America.

I live in a 100% white town in the north of Canada and seeing this show is like a slap in the face. This is only a question of time before it happens here.

If that's truly how every young men looks and act like you guys are fucked.
>>
>>82381109
Do you have anything else you want to watch?

If the answer is yes, then don't watch this.
>>
>>82381028
No most boys look like Bieber faggots and not masculine. I seriously think American teenage girls are fucking gay.
>>
>>82381211
When women are more manly than you, you should ask yourself questions.
>>
>>82381287
How do you not realize this like a step away from reddit tier "real men have beards" shit?
>>
>>82381331
This isn't about beards, this is about men not acting like faggots.
>>
>>82381109
I only watch movie/show if they talked about on /tv/ so I can meme.
>>
>>82381240

I live in a immigrant town in the south of Canada and this show is a total reflection of reality.
>>
>>82381447
God help us
>>
File: bryce_0.jpg (566KB, 1365x890px) Image search: [Google]
bryce_0.jpg
566KB, 1365x890px
Last time I checked there was only one non-cuck straight guy in the show

And even he's a fucking coal burner
>>
>>82381489
The gayest guy in my high school acted like the straightest guy in that show.

This is seriously worrying. That was only 10 years ago.

What the fuck is going on?
>>
yeah were totally fucked
>>
Show fucking sucks and no america is not like that. That is mtv(generalized)media pushing that on younger generation
>>
File: 1438277625147735.jpg (3MB, 3200x4136px) Image search: [Google]
1438277625147735.jpg
3MB, 3200x4136px
>>82381093
>>
Men are being tricked to think women want effeniment men by fennimiast groups. I'm sure the writers for that show are connected to feminism some how. So now all young men think this is how you attract women and that's why they are all doing this. lol it's going to be a rude awakening when their wives leave them for a alpha kek
>>
>>82381522
>Estrogen in Beer
>Estrogen in Soy
>Estrogen in Water
Pick your poison goy
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.