[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CAUSE MY SEX JUNK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: download-3.sized-770x415xc.png (117KB, 770x415px) Image search: [Google]
download-3.sized-770x415xc.png
117KB, 770x415px
CAUSE MY SEX JUNK
>>
>>82378588
stop posting any time now
>>
>>82378588
stop it...Im trying to forget
Seeing Bill sell his soul to the devil crushed me
>>
As a non-American these threads are hilarious. I can't believe y'all got memed into watching this shit.
>>
This was intentionally bad right?
>>
>>82380229
Dude he is an entertainer. He sold his soul long before you ever knew him.
>>
>>82378588
What fashion statement is that outfit making? Do the lightning bolts go down to the sex junk?
>>
>>82378588
Alright, in the name of being somewhat fair, honestly his new show (barring 3 different episodes of the season) is not that bad. Most of it is basically Bill Nye Version 2.0 and the panels can actually be interesting.

The sketch comedy is garbage, but some of the points made are interesting. Particularly notable are the episodes on GMOs or artificial intelligence.

But a small handful of episodes are strong lefty propaganda.... the ones on sexuality and global warming specifically. These are a trainwreck. ON the one hand he's speaking incredibly condescendingly about how people disagree are stupid but on the other he's making points like he would to a 4 year old. Even more simplistic than the original Bill Nye show.

There's a lot not to like in the new series, but it's not as bad as people say.

I saw the sex junk sketch and the ice cream sketch and watched it expecting to see the Hindenberg burn.... but really, it's not that much different than his original show. Is it good? No. But it's decently entertaining.
>>
>>82380484
It's androgynous lesbian hiphop Bowie.
>>
did this segment single-handedly destroy what remained of the left? how many years will it take them to recover from this? will they ever recover?
>>
>>82380229
He is a jew, he never had a soul.
>>
>>82380619

Global warming isn't lefty propaganda.
>>
>>82378588
Post sound webm
>>
>>82378588
*kick knee-height*
*get winded*
>>
m-muh childhood
I can't believe Bill Nye the scientific genius of our time has betrayed our childhoods
like seriously what the heck
>>
>>82381048
that's not what lord monckton says.
>>
>>82378588
Yes! That's exactly the right message, Rachael!
>>
Why wouldnt they autotune her voice?
Why would they let her perform live?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (246KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
246KB, 1280x720px
I thought this guy's rundown of Nye's show was pretty fair, actually:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCdk9fDE8zA
>>
File: it's science, bitch.jpg (36KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
it's science, bitch.jpg
36KB, 500x333px
>>
>>82378588
This song will be studied for a long time. It's got the same esoteric qualities as the plane scene. It's a startling work of art.
>>
>>82381048

>WE'RE DESTROYING THE WORLD. THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE IT IS FOR YOU TO PAY EXORBITANTLY HIGHER TAXES, BUY ONLY PRODUCTS WE APPROVE OF AND NEVER EAT STEAK OR MEAT IN GENERAL EVER AGAIN! THE WORLD CAN'T SURVIVE A HUMAN POPULATION AS BIG AS OURS!!!! oh wait, actually we need to import a bunch of third-worlders into the country, because there aren't enough people or something

It's lefty propaganda.

We need to stop polluting the environment, but "global warming" is a fucking meme at this point designed to squeeze money out of idiots, hence why it changes its name every decade to remain relevant and talked about.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 850x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 850x470px
why does /tv/ hate cool little segments?
>>
i haven't had any strangers offer me handies in a few days and i'm starting to get a bit anxious. is the something wrong with me?
>>
>>82381621
> WE'RE DESTROYING THE WORLD.

This is global warming

> THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE IT IS FOR YOU TO PAY EXORBITANTLY HIGHER TAXES, BUY ONLY PRODUCTS WE APPROVE OF AND NEVER EAT STEAK OR MEAT IN GENERAL EVER AGAIN!

This is not global warming
>>
>>82381821

But that's what global warming represents to the politicians on the left.
>>
File: 1493780452788.jpg (87KB, 726x676px) Image search: [Google]
1493780452788.jpg
87KB, 726x676px
>>82378588

*Judges you in homophobia*
>>
File: IMG_3007.jpg (390KB, 1000x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3007.jpg
390KB, 1000x508px
>>
Bill Nye the Postmodernist Guy
>>
>>82378588
I just marathoned the video, I feel raped.
>>
anyone got the webm of Nye dancing?
>>
>>82381399
piss off armoured, you're old news.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.