[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is the leftovers? My gf wants to watch it with me and TV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: kOWOCu3H.jpg (17KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
kOWOCu3H.jpg
17KB, 182x268px
How is the leftovers? My gf wants to watch it with me and TV series are a big time investment.
I have the choice of this or Shameless(US version)
>>
/tv/ here it's good
>>
>>82377698
watchign Shameless right now

it's hot garbage, stay away

the only thing keeping me watching is Emmy Rossum's pokey nips

if there's ever an episode without them I'm fucking DONE
>>
>a show about black bulls fucking white and asians women, while white cucks take care of their children
>My gf wants to watch it
Really grinds my gears
>>
>>82377698
It's amazing.
>>
>>82377725
As someone with eminent experience in inner-city white slums, I can tell you Shameless is very accurate. It feels just like home.

Leftovers is obviously better though.
>>
>>82377698
It's very good. Not that long either, two 10 episode seasons and the just started third is it's last.
>>
One thing to note is that these are both dumb shows to watch with a girlfriend. Shameless will just make her jealous and suspicious of you, Leftovers will be too depressing and she won't want to finish.
>>
If you can refrain from constantly masturbating to the daughter during every episode, watch Leftovers. is a good show
>>
>>82377698
The Leftovers is great. Never watched Shameless.
>>
First season is kind of hit and miss, everything after that is great though.
>>
>>82377764
>Just 3 posts in!
>>
do it nigger, it's really good the best show out there, plus you'll have a shoulder to cry to when the emotional scenes hit you
shameless is just a degenerate show filled with degenerate characters, dropped it 2 seasons in
>>
>>82379636
>degenerate

Into the garage with your opinion
>>
the leftovers is just a shitty boring version of lost with very dramatic music playing over everything

dont waste your time
>>
>>82377698
Its only good for a few episodes. Literally dude music lmao the show
>>
>>82377698
>that last episode
>>
>>82379975
wrong
>>
>>82381813
wrong
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.