[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's hype for this? It's going to be amzing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: hq720.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
Who's hype for this? It's going to be amzing
>>
>>82371220
Netflix finally got a funny comedian to do a special, even though he hasn't been relevant in two decades.
>>
Norm was never that funny
>>
>>82371356
Fuck off OJ SImpson
>>
>>82371356
you sound like a real jerk
>>
Will Netflix set conditions on the content of his show to make it 'Netflix-Safe' ?
>>
>>82371220
idk, I've seen him live like 7 months ago when he was still building an hour and he was pretty meh desu and this coming from someone who loves his stuff
>>
>>82371356
You've got the face of a flower...

...a cauliflower!
>>
>>82371535
Knowing Norm, he'd give a fuck about these "conditions". However I think they'll just edit out those parts. Having said that, they didn't cut out those parts from Chappelle's stand up, so who knows?
>>
>>82371535
Netflix has content with a wide range of beliefs included. For every Bill Nye show you get Dave Chappelle making fun of trannies or Adam Sandler in redface.
>>
WHERE'S THE PODCAST NORM?
>>
>>82371220
Norm in that pic looks like Norm and Colin Quinn did a fusion dance.
>>
>>82371577
In the trailer they showed him perform the joke, I think he already did on Letterman's. I guess we'll be seeing more inappropriate jokes from the show. Maybe nothing new.
>>
>>82371597
truly a kino tier joke
>>
>>82371635
Lmao. Someone needs to get him a personal trainer asap
>>
>>82371577

I think Norm is one of those people who needs somebody to bounce off of, he isn't an hour set comedian. Talk shows and podcasts are great I think.
>>
whats the deal with norm walking down that path?
>>
Norm sold out to the Netflix kikes
>>
>>82371597
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/661a77b3da/norm-macdonald-trolls-the-bob-saget-roast

Can someone explain this roast to me? Was he being terrible on ppurpose.
>>
>>82371764
at least hes just a comedian and not pretending to be a scientist.
>>
>>82371791
Yes. He hates roasts, he was only there because he was filling in for someone else, so he told the worst jokes he could for fun.
>>
>>82371764
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHxmMbeZlAM
>>
>>82371791
Kinda. He decided to tell nothing but jokes from a 50 year old joke book.
>>
>>82371920
Yeah I read about it. I think Andy Samberg was motivated by that performance
>>
face like a flower
>>
>>82371220
YOU GOD DAMN RIGHT!
>>
>>82371877
I still can't figure out if Steven liked this show or was actually spooked by all the conspiracy stuff.
>>
>>82371220
Only if it's him reading from an awful joke book like he did at Bob Saget's roast.
>>
>>82371220
So Norm blew all that KFC money already? When will he accept he has a drinking and gambling problem and seek help...
>>
>>82373225
Yea lol. It's really tough nowadays. Everyone wants to be politically correct. I felt Steve was uptight. It would be an amazing show if it was someone who's a bit racist
>>
>>82373311
Alphas never accept. They live life on their terms
>>
>>82371356
Thus
>>
>>82373920
thus? he made a living in hollywood being a politically incorrect comedian?
>>
>>82371791
He was on a whole other plane of comedic existence that night.
>>
>>82374569
you could say he was from outer space
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.