[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show any good /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: rickandmorty.jpg (103KB, 350x506px) Image search: [Google]
rickandmorty.jpg
103KB, 350x506px
This show any good /tv/?
>>
s1 is consistently good
s2 has some great episodes and some meh ones
>>
>>82370885
/tv/ hates everything the rest of 4chan likes.
>>
>>82370885
YES!
>>
all memes aside, it's better than Bojack Redditman
>>
it's the reason I tried siracha sauce but I dont get the fuzz over it, it's super spicy and doesn't go well with chicken nuggets
>>
>>82370960
no one in 4chan likes this.
>>
honestly, yes.
i dont get massive backlash on /tv/ regarding it. it's offensively stupid at times, but sometimes it can be pretty clever and entertaining. basically that's like another adult swim cartoon, but more accessible, that's why it's so popular among 'normies'.
so yes, it's fun, it's annoying, it's original and it's stupid.
>>
>>82371058
Speaking on behalf on everyone on 4chan, I can confirm we all love this show.
>>
>>82371212
great plumbus
>>
File: YPFIGTH4.jpg (179KB, 1264x711px) Image search: [Google]
YPFIGTH4.jpg
179KB, 1264x711px
>>82370885
>>
>>82370885
Yes, I like it, but make a decision for yourself.
Don't listen to the autistic retards who screem 'REDDIT XD" at everything.
Hopefully Dan Harmon doesn't jump the shark. The show is great mainly because of Justin Roiland.
>>
Watch it and see. Rick pretty much carries the whole show. His humor is less the edgy atheist shtick /tv/ paints him with and more just being ridiculously irresponsible and unscrupulous. Also he's a huge jackass most of the time to pretty much everybody for basically no reason. He's kinda like a fusion of Professor Farnesworth and Bender from Futurama.
>>
Its ok.
>>
>>82371348
This, Justin talking with himself is the best part of the show, the rest of the family just brings the whole thing down.
>>
>>82371531
These forced /v/eddit "memes" are embarrassingly unfunny. I feel bad for you that you keep reposting this retarded bullshit like it's funny while probably autistically laughing to yourself thinking you are so hilarious. Sad.
>>
>>82371688

Too bad they started on /tv/ and I saw it literally nowhere else until the /tv/ catalog filled up with them.
>>
>>82370885
It is actually excellent.

Exciting storylines, wacky adventures, great nihilist humor!

Fun for the whole family!

If you loved Guardians of the Galaxy and Community, well; it's like a mix of those!

So funny.
>>
>>82371688
4chan would do a hell of a lot better without reddit users though. Feel free to prove me wrong but I don't think my opinion on that subject is wrong
>>
>>82370885
I have FUCKING HAD IT
with cunts asking /tv/ if a show or movie is good
>implying /tv/ is one person
Fuck off just watch it and find out
>>
>Farting butts go pff pff GET SWIFTY
>Eat those poopy ass dicks, GET SWIFTY
>Fuck your mom and eat and some mud, GET SWIFTY
The songs are brilliant, real good satire.
>>
>>82371733

/v/eddit posters are posting them here you fucking imbecile. Look at all the videogame references in those threads and pictures.
>>
>>82370885

it's pretty entertaining, like the simpsons.
>>
>>82372067

>it's /v/ and reddit's fault!
>even though the forced memes didn't appear anywhere outside /tv/ until after they caught on

Just face it, it is /tv/'s fault and by extension your fault as an individual
>>
>>82371005
I thought Bojack was pretty good. What's wrong with it other than it being apparently redidt?
>>
>>82371744
Um anon this show is MATURE like south park
>>
>>82372262
>All memes aside it's better than X
>What's wrong with X
>LET ME SPOUT ALL LE MEMES AT YOU GOOD SIR
Lol.
>>
>>82372373
>Reading comprehension 101
>>
>>82370885
Casual watch, time waste
>>
>>82370885
Mostly fun but a bit annoying by times. Fanbase is cancer though.
>>
>>82370885
I f*cking love this show because I f*cking love science! BITCH!!!
>>
File: 1488321639563_0.jpg (708KB, 606x4347px) Image search: [Google]
1488321639563_0.jpg
708KB, 606x4347px
>>82370885
It's good, /tv/ hates it because they get confused by the jokes which goes against the usual 4chan user's superiority-complex. That is why they violently lash out and post endless threads mocking the show, it makes them uncomfortable and (subconsciously) aware of their own mental limitations.
>>
>>82374020
Hello, Dan.
>>
>>82374020
I like the show too, but it's pretty obvious you're a redditor. the jokes are not deep for anyone older than 14.
>>
File: heheh.gif (38KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
heheh.gif
38KB, 267x199px
>>82370885
I like it

>>82374020
this
>>
Its not just good its hella fuggin epic
>>
>>82370885
Yes
>>
>>82370885
I like it.
>>
For me the best part is Pickle Rick haha

BOOM BIG REVEAL =D
>>
>>82370885
no
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.