[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys ever been to a live taping?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: basement.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
basement.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Sounds like fun! We should do that sometime soon!

http://www.freetoursbyfoot.com/how-to-get-tickets-to-the-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/
>>
File: 161612151461.png (38KB, 1021x209px) Image search: [Google]
161612151461.png
38KB, 1021x209px
>go to taping
>manically clap and laugh at every drumpf joke
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.webm (613KB, 904x500px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.webm
613KB, 904x500px
>colbert walks on stage
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"
>>
>>82369056
They literally have staff assigning your seating depending on attractiveness and what optics they want the cameras to see. We would all be places in the back row in deepest shadow.
>>
>>82369056
>/tv/ goes to a live taping
>stands up during colbert's drumpf monologue
>literally becomes the Albert Einstein copypasta
>>
i went to a conan taping when he had just gotten the tonight show. sasha baron cohen was promoting bruno so he did his whole in character shtick. no live band or stand up, just some cirque du soleil shit that i couldn't see from where i was sitting. i was basically sitting middle center section left, the band was in my line of sight. i don't remember anything about the show at all except there was a warm up stand up guy who was chill, then conan's band basically fills in the dead time with music, i remember their trombonist pender (sp?) coming up my aisle and he held this one note for a long time as he went through the audience (not impressive since i'm a music major grad and know that horn players can do that breathing shit while holding notes), conan thanked the audience at the end and sang his end of the show song with the band, overall entertaining atmosphere. i was just thinking about going to a taping of his tbs show but eh, i don't want to go alone.
>>
>>82369056
WE GET IT HE SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT TPUMP STOP POSTING THIS FUCKING THREAS OVER AND OVER AGAIN
>>
>>82369056
I've gone to a taping of the Daily Show. Most of the clips with the correspondents are them standing in front of a green screen. It was just annoying watch it while they and the host pretend they're somewhere else and can't see each other. It was cringey as fuck.

I guess what they say is true. If you see a TV show being filmed, you'll no longer be able to enjoy it after finding out how much you've been lied to all these years.
>>
File: 1476414871826.png (246KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476414871826.png
246KB, 1000x1000px
How many of you wanna bet that some sperg from /pol/ is going to go to the show wearing a MAGA hat and Pepe shirt, shout "PRAISE KEK!!1!!! BUILD WALL!1!!! HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!", get his pasty white ass thrown out by security, and then brag on /pol/ about how he totally just redpilled people about the MSM and Jewish indoctrination?
>>
File: lolholyshit.png (3KB, 771x81px) Image search: [Google]
lolholyshit.png
3KB, 771x81px
what did /pol/ mean by this
>>
>>82370301
They would joke about that fact all the time on the show. Fucking moron.
>>
>>82370301
>The Daily Show

When Jon Stewart was still on it?

If so, is it true that they edit the hell out of the interviews to make the person he was interviewing look like a complete jackass? Peter Schiff is one person that's complained about it
>>
File: 1474136886567.gif (2MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1474136886567.gif
2MB, 499x499px
>>82370508
Are you saying you DON'T want this to happen?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.