[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The100

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

good episode with Grounder Games and then Clarke keikakuing everybody,
whatdya think
>>
the whole fighting episode was so rushed, you can just tell they want to end this fucking show
>>
>>82367267
its renewed for another season, I just don't think they know how to portray close up action well
>>
File: BellamyEndgame.jpg (66KB, 564x696px) Image search: [Google]
BellamyEndgame.jpg
66KB, 564x696px
For CW this was pretty good

Got more out of it than I was expecting

Also fuck Clarke
>>
>>82367217
I think that manfaced bitch needs to stop eating so much.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmuFYd6CGyI

Promo for the next episode

RIP Bellarke fags
>>
>>82367440
Clarke did nothing wrong
>>
>>82367557
But I wanna fuck dem tiddies
>>
File: dead-pepe-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dead-pepe-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>82367519
look at the youtube comments
literally only teenage girls commenting and how anxious they are to hear about that fucking relationship between the girl with a gap in her teeth and mop head

fuck it wasnt supposed to be like this i just wanted to watch some comfy survivalist show not a soap opera
>>
>>82367573
It's actually a decent show when you remove the fandom that surrounds it

Also the writers have been good at not bowing to what the shippers want

It's funny to watch them cry tho
>>
>>82367573
picked the wrong show then, this is cw we're talking about retarded frogposter, should have known what you were getting into.
>>
File: 1477605339753.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477605339753.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>tfw I skip Octavia scenes.
>>
>>82367615

It was a decent show until they went full retard with the timeline. No amount of nuclear holocaust is going to blast people into a full-on quasi medieval Game of Thrones society in 90 odd years, with new languages and swords and all kinds of shit. Do you know how hard it is to make a sword? Like a bunch of people in Virginia and Tennessee would create their own languages and figure out blacksmithing in less than 100 years while forgetting about technology to the extent that electricity is basically magic to them. Old grounders knew people who were alive when the bombs dropped.

Not to mention that the Ark was literally made from blending the populations of a bunch of different countries space stations together. It's pretty weird that they have way more in common with the way Americans used to be than a bunch of people from the Eastern United States.
>>
>>82368407
it's still entertaining you fucking autist.
>>
>>82367557
this, she's /ourgrill/ aka genocidefu after all.

GAS THE GROUNDERS, RACE WAR NOW.
>>
My boy Murphy better survive.
>>
Skikru dishonoraber
>>
>They think Bellamy is going to let them leave his sister out there to die.
>>
File: The.100.S04E01.Clarke.Slowmo.webm (3MB, 1912x1072px) Image search: [Google]
The.100.S04E01.Clarke.Slowmo.webm
3MB, 1912x1072px
>>82367569
>>
>>82371432
tits
>>
>>82367217
Is there much lesbian stuff this season?
>>
didnt catch it
is jasper finally dead yet? hate that fucker
>>
>>82367573
Are you really that stupid?
>>
>>82368407
It's on the CW, turn your brain off.
>>
>>82371831
There's enough to get by on
>>
Wish they killed Octavia instead of Roan
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.