[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened to him? literally disappeared after Mad Men.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (585KB, 480x698px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
585KB, 480x698px
what happened to him? literally disappeared after Mad Men.
>>
Probably too busy banging hotter women than you'll ever even see in person, m8.
>>
He went to rehab for alcoholism. He's going to be radioactive to producers for a little while.
>>
>>82360298
Didnt he write an article about he was depressed until his 30s too? Also you can see his bulge on his thigh.
>>
refused to capeshit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19ZVKBDqZsE

he does commercials for H&R Block lel
>>
>>82360167
He's working on a nice costanza there.

He should just shave his head, lucky for him he has a head shape that will probably look okay bald.
>>
His career is probably done.

I heard he was way too much of a diva on set making demands and throwing tantrums
>>
JUST
someone call brendan they have a new member of the JUSTice league
>>
>haha this famous handsome rich actor is totally JUSTed

no this meme is retarded fuck you
>>
>>82360362
He also does the voiceover for Mercedes Benz commercials. That probably pays well.
>>
>>82360167
>literally disappeared

Have you been living under a rock
>>
>>82360467
don't like our memes go back to raddit
>>
Baby Driver will be KINO
>>
He was in Keeping up with the Jones with Gal Gadot but I think that barely made it's budget back. And it was only like $40 million.
>>
>>82360425
>I heard he was way too much of a diva on set making demands and throwing tantrums

Any rumors about what it's like working with Christina Cowtits?
>>
What happened to Cole Phelps?
>>
>>82360322
okay so what
>>
>>82360322
I don't know about the alcohol but yes, he was a struggling actor in his mid-30s and it was only until Mad Men that he started getting actual work
>>
He's in The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret playing himself
>>
>>82360167
why the fuck does nobody have any hair anymore?
>>
>>82361047
Aging tends to do that .
>>
>>82360698
He had a couple bits on Person of Interest
>>
>>82361047

two of my friends are balding in their early 20s and quite a few of my hs friends on facebook are shaving their heads.

i'm really starting to suspect something is causing early male baldness.
>>
>>82361131
>>82361131
Yeah its called being a low test faggot
>>
>>82361197
TOO MANY ANTIBIOTICS IN FOOD

FLOURIDE IN THE WATER

CHEMTRAILS

TOO MUCH BABYING BY PARENTS
>>
>>82360698
He drowned.
>>
>>82361047
>>82361131
There is definitely something wrong with modern western lifestyle. Previous generations werent that affected
>>
>>82361197
high test = more bald
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.