[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn tonights episode was really good Any still watching this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: shield.jpg (65KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
shield.jpg
65KB, 900x500px
Damn tonights episode was really good

Any still watching this shit?
>>
it was good but aida still being alive after falling over 100ft onto solid concrete was just too fucking stupid
>>
Sure am. Yeah the whole Agents of Hydra arc have been really satisfying.

AoS usually have huge ups and downs between garbage and great, but it's been consistently good lately imo.
>>
>>82356951
Thats true but I kinda chalked that up to her maybe being more powerful in that world

I mean why wouldnt she be?
>>
>>82356994
yeah i guess that would kinda makes sense on her part to make herself more powerful
>>
Aida is hot as fuck. I'd betray everyone too to fuck her.
>>
I really want to fuck AIDA and I totally understand Fitz's dilemma here

>mfw Fitz and AIDA become the series main villain
>>
File: Aida-2.jpg (78KB, 890x547px) Image search: [Google]
Aida-2.jpg
78KB, 890x547px
She needs to piss on me!
>>
>mack staying behind for some coded child
>quake letting him stay and not just throwing him in
>yo yo and younger bro wont get closure

That part was fucking dumb and it doesn't help my rage when I think about Mack being the ONLY comic SHIELD character left.
>>
>>82357284
Watch the promo for next week. Seems Mack is gonna come out.
>>
>>82357284
Mack has always been pretty fucking retarded though to be fair
>>
File: Mallory-Jansen-11 (1).jpg (265KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mallory-Jansen-11 (1).jpg
265KB, 667x1000px
damn
>>
>>82357560
She finally looks skinny enough for Gareth in that picture.
>>
>>82357178
Me too, brother
>>
>leaving mac in the matrix

How about force him out then after everything is over make sure he wants to go back in with all the information? Dumb cunt.
>>
>>82359026
She obviously saw her chance to rid herself of the last nigger on her team and took it
>>
>>82356951
She was using the D'DEW.
>>
>>82356876
I watch for comedy, I find that capeshit with woody action and plots for children are much more funny than the shows made with being funny as their intent
>>
File: tipsfedora.jpg (42KB, 648x348px) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedora.jpg
42KB, 648x348px
>>82359244
>>
This is still going?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.