/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If future Barry Allen is evil then wouldn't that make Reverse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

If future Barry Allen is evil then wouldn't that make Reverse Flash the hero?
>>
>>82356425
>WOW Barry future you is really evil and has planned this for eternity
>Don't worry I, Cisco will create something with [science magic]
>We saved the day and everyone lives happily ever after
>except my brother lmao
Oh well.
>>
>>82356425
NOW WHO'S THE VILLAIN?
>>
some might say i'm the reverse.
>>
>>82356425
>Future Barry
>Still the same height and looks the same age as 2017 Barry

it was a shit episode desu
>>
>>82356892
Pretty sure it's canon now that Barry doesn't age.
>>
legitimately liked the whole scene at the end
like a corny video game standoff
>>
Couldn't the actor grow a beard ?
Is that why they chose the emo hair for future BA last episode and now slightly longer hair for Savatar ?

One thing they did well ( in Legends of tomorrow if I remember correctly) was when they showed older Oliver with full white beard and a missing arm.
Cliché but it goes a long way to show the character aging imo

Also i miss bae Jessie
>>
>>82357058
This.

The show needs to go back to its corny roots. It's been too gloomy these past two seasons.
>>
>>82357090
He has a bad jawline for a beard and end up looking like a french pirate.
>>
>>82357173
We really should get a pirate Barry to go along with cowboy Wells next season.
>>
File: orly.jpg (11KB, 163x174px) Image search: [Google]
orly.jpg
11KB, 163x174px
>Killer Frost hates the Flash for getting her boyfriend killed
>Meets the Flash but a few years older with a scar on his face
>Immediately follows his every whim even though he wants her to do the exact thing that she's mad about
>>
>>82357352
>Killer Frost hates the Flash for getting her boyfriend killed

But that's wrong.
>>
File: 1441661390033.gif (55KB, 395x200px) Image search: [Google]
1441661390033.gif
55KB, 395x200px
>>82357352
>implying she's not wet for Bad Boy Barry
Okay doc.
>>
>>82357090

>Couldn't the actor grow a beard?

hahaha no he could not. gustin is a douche and nobody's going to tell him to start lifting or eating hamburgers
>>
>>82357683
I love how this faggot career is an absolute joke.
>>
>>82357352
>Killer frost is someone who is fighting for her own survival inside another body, and just betrayed all of the friends of her other personality.
>Just revealed that the strongest person she's met thus far has also been betraying those same people this entire time.
>He asks her to join him.
>>
>>82357793

He also rescued her after she had a moment of doubt.
>>
>>82357772
>gustin is a douche

For not growing a beard?

You sound triggered.
>>
>>82358153

not the beard, he is for playing a weak ass version of the flash. actually i decided he's the top reason i started to hate the show among all the other shit.
>>
>>82358153
>>82358433

Cut him some Fucking slack. Gustin is an Introvert Shut-in. He likes to stay home and play video games in his spare time. He hates FPS though.
>>
>>82359528
I stopped worrying what happens in celebrity lives years ago, he does a pretty good job acting in capeshit.
Unless he's a rapist/murderer/drug addict I don't see why the hate.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.