[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on Watchmen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: watchmen.jpg (34KB, 590x247px) Image search: [Google]
watchmen.jpg
34KB, 590x247px
Opinions on Watchmen?
>>
>>82355534
Zack Snyder's 3rd best film after BvS and MoS
>>
I've seen it like 3 times and I don't get it, if this is what a comic book movie should be then I'm glad the rest is capeshit.
>>
garbage
>>
>>82355593
But 300 is the only thing he ever made that didn't suck
>>
2nd-3rd movie to make me fall asleep in theater. 1st was Daredevil until the ending where someone in the crowd got really drunk and said "Daredevil sucks dick King Kong is better" out loud. I think half or more than half the movie theater fell asleep during this movie cause I remember a lot of people snoring and it was only 10pm.
>>
>>82355680
of course a gay redditor like you would think that
>>
a little long but it's well done,i'd say its my favorite of snyder's. i think the changes from the source material were better in most cases
>>
I watched it, men
>>
>>82355534
K I N O
I
N
O

watch the full 4h verison btw
>>
>>82355534
Man the Minutemen look like shit.
>that old Comedian clown suit
>that pant-less Robin inspired Nightowl outfit
>the hooded man standing all limp
>crappy knockoff of Captain America
When can we get a prequel about these guys besides the quick intro of them all getting killed and sent into the psych ward?
>>
SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID SQUID
>>
>>82355534
Was Adrian smarter than Dr. Manhattan?
>>
THE TAAMES THEY ARE A CHAAANGIN
>>
File: 1470089618665.png (423KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1470089618665.png
423KB, 500x382px
>>82355950
I think that's sorta the point that they look like superheroes from old serials.

And I don't know if you mean a prequel to the movie or a prequel to the comic, but there were some prequel comics released sometimes a while ago (after the movie re-popularized the property) and they were absolutely awful. Pic related.
>>
>>82355995
No, Adrian was a full blown retard. He thought that bombing major cities across the world would stop the Cold War when in fact it will cause every nation to just strap up and get ready to fight.
>>
>>82355534
Greatest capeshit.
>>
>>82355534
Snyder's first of four underperforming films for DC/WB
>>
>>82355534
I hated it

i especcially hated the way the mr manhattun sounded and talked.
>>
To this day I still don't understand how the mask works but I know that women are slut
>>
The comic was astronomically superior.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.