[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I an autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: autism tv.jpg (16KB, 205x198px) Image search: [Google]
autism tv.jpg
16KB, 205x198px
I can't stop rewatching the same episodes of the same show.

>I don't mind it

it's been almost 4 years (more for futurama) and I still keep watching the same episodes of IASIP and Futurama. I find it extremely comforting and makes me happy inside.

Any one else do this?
>>
this is like going to a bar and asking if anyone else likes to drink
>>
When I get depressed I would watch a few episodes of Always Sunny to pick me up. Its a good show.

How often are you doing it?
>>
>>82354588
I watch a couple hours of The Office literally every night. I've seen the whole show so many times.
>>
i mean, ive seen all of frisky dingo, xavier: renegade angel and The Life & Times of Tim at least 4 times over

but i dont watch them all the time, or go back to specific episodes to rewatch them over and over again
>>
>>82354588
Yes I do this ;_;

>>82355124
Take a float on the gloat boat
>>
>watching repeats
is there any surer sign of brainletism?
>>
I tend to watch On Cinema/Decker on a loop while I'm playing video games. Must have watched the entire series 7 or 8 times now.
>>
>>82355124
most reddit thing I've read all night
>>
Nowadays I only rewatch shows when it's been a year or so. I used to rewatch them all the time. Shows I've watched at least 5 times:
Friends
Simpsons (earlier seasons)
South Park
American Dad
Black Books
IT-Crowd
Nile City
>>
>>82354588
it will end when you grow up. Unless you already grow up in giant pussy.
>>
>>82355719
how do you figure
>>
>>82354588
depends how much time you spend on it, if you're spending hours a day watching it over and over you need to be reminded that life is short and that is how you are spending it and you need to see someone and get mental healthcare
>>
>>82354588
I'm the opposite op, I can't watch the same thing twice. I assume normal falls somewhere between these extremes.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.