[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished watching pic related What did I think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 159058578_b173c5.jpg (18KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
159058578_b173c5.jpg
18KB, 300x444px
Just finished watching pic related
What did I think?
>>
>>82352375
Fuck off
>>
>>82352375
you thought it was decent but not as good as Goodfellas
>>
>>82352375
Did u marathon it?

Its literally the best mobster movie ever and its pretty much a true story.

My grandpa knew the jew guy from his stint in galveston as a book maker. He worked for the maceos before the texas rangers shut down galveston, thats when they all moved to vegas.
>>
>>82352497

Hi, normie.
Please keep your opinion on Facebook.
>>
the ending scene where billy bats gets his revenge is the best.
>>
>>82352375

It's a definite gamble but the house always wins
>>
Decent, but not as good as you thought it would be. Stone's character is also impressively unlikable, and you wish she had kicked the bucket early on.
>>
>>82352375
You thought it was too long because like 90% of the scenes with Sharon Stone are uninteresting and would not effect the movie in any real way if they were cut. Lester the Pimp is entertaining, but because it meant more Sharon Stone, you wouldn't care if that whole plotline was cut.
>>
>>82352497
You shit-kicking, horse-manure smelling motherfucker.
>>
>>82352375
You thought it was better than Goodfellas, a perfect study of sleaze with self-awareness that turns without warning into a study of capitalism. Also, De Niro's Rothstein is the best role he ever played for Scorsese, because this time he's an autist whose director *knows it*. Rothstein doesn't look cool, he looks like the nerd of all time, understanding every system but... the human heart.

Also you thought Pesci's facelift eyes were pathetic and the way everyone in it but Stone and Woods looks old as dirt really shouts out from the screen since we know how Scorsese rebooted his casts after this - the last time out for De Niro, Pesci, Frank Vincent and one or two other old guinea pricks I can't put a name to.

And yes, Nicky would have fired into his own arm at that angle.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.