[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1) Is reddington her father? 2) Why are they messing up ressler's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Ressler.jpg (40KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
Ressler.jpg
40KB, 620x348px
1) Is reddington her father?
2) Why are they messing up ressler's role so much.
>>
Ressler stinks. What a bland character. No style, no uniqueness. Bad actor. They should have him tortured over a large arc.
>>
>>82352061
I don't think it's the actor. What i believe is they actually preparing the audience for a superagent
I mean nevermind robocop. this guy is HUGE
>>
>>82352164
>this guy is HUGE
really?
>>
>>82352061
Isn't that what they are doing now?
>>
>>82352001

Red is her father, which is why tomorrow's episode will be about reminiscent of season 2 when she also had her memories 'revealed'

she loved him, then hated him, and by time of the reveal it will be really funny finding it out and watching her have to deal with it. They'll probably take an entire season for her to just come to terms with it.
>>
>>82352260
Oh, really? I'm only up to that episode where they tried to emulate the success of last season's episode set in the past.
>>
>>82352211
Yeahh!! Nevermind goldie's boyfriend from sin city! This guy is ENORMOUS
>>
>>82352313
But why when liz asked him if he was her father he told her no?
>>
>>82352549
He'll probably start some crap about how he didn't raise her so doesn't deserve to call himself her father. Also how's the show? I quit watching after season 4 I think, when they escaped to Cuba or something.
>>
>>82352516
oh shit btw saying that and if ressler die in the show i ll be in greate regret
>>
>>82352647
it's ok i guess. It was more enjoyable till the director episodes. From then on it's more like a courtesy job watching this. It has it's good times though every now and then.. it has it's good times
>>
>>82352549
>>82352647
And what about the DNA test that said she wasn't?
>>
>>82352762
I think this test was Liz's mother business to make Kirk believe that Liz is his daughter.
>>
>>82352762

Red paid to have test tampered with and she found out and told Kirk.
>>
>>82352762

at the end of that episode Red tells kirk something that makes Kirk leave Red alive, I assume he told him that mother is still alive and hiding.

While drugged he admitted that he was dna wise her father
>>
what the fuck did the cabal even want
im still on s3
>>
>>82353392
I thought that was just him telling Kirk what he wanted to hear.
>>
>>82353575

There was nobody else around but Kirk and kirk isn't going to tell anyone. Only person that was played for was the audience.

>>82353451

the way they showed it at end of season 3, it's kind of like they're multiple factions around the world and essentially they're vying for control.

The cabal is just most successful one in the U.S. and to tell you the truth they've largely dropped that now.
>>
>>82352001
more like redditon
>>
why doesn't dembe get more screen time? he's the best character
>>
>>82354117
can't speak english too well
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.