[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met a celebrity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Have you ever met a celebrity?
>>
>>82350702
No
>>
>>82350702
Nah
>>
File: aryaneckbeard.jpg (691KB, 2048x1483px) Image search: [Google]
aryaneckbeard.jpg
691KB, 2048x1483px
>>82350702
>me on the left
this guy is actually from /tv/
>>
>>82350702

i'd like to pizza her pusy
>>
>>82350880
How much do you think she resents her legions of ugly numale fans who obsess over her
>>
>>82350702
standing next to that thing makes her look comparatively hot.

she should get a really hideous friend to follow her around.
>>
>>82350986

probably a lot.

wasn't she like 11 when the pilot was filmed in 2009? i'm sure she was just thrilled at getting the chance to be in a tv show and didn't realize it would become a massive hit with neckbeards pestering her everywhere she went for a picture and an autograph.

i'm sure millie and finn from stranger things are going through the same thing right now. i feel even worse for finn actually because he had do deal with creepy male pedophiles.
>>
>>82351069
this, she is going to make a really ugly older women
>>
>>82350986
She's not exactly celebrity attractive or much of an actor and can look forward to a Jake Lloyd future as a bartender when it's done so... she probably still resents them.
>>
>>82351234

i thought jake lloyd was a mental patient now
>>
>>82350880
>CONCERN
>>
>>82350880

poor girl can't even ride the train in peace
>>
>>82350702
Is that you on the left? Did you cover your own face?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.