[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netflix Amanda Knox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7167.jpg (836KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7167.jpg
836KB, 1280x960px
Regarding the Netflix Amanda Knox documentary, is she guilty or not guilty? Unbiased proof, not emotional judgement
>>
>>82349522
She blatantly fucking did it. Too bad Italians are retarded.
>>
>it's another people who think courts can convict based on suspicion thinks she's guilty thread...
>>
Haven't watched it but from what I understand the Italian GOV had it out for her and the original conviction was based on zero physical evidence.
>>
>>82349522
>Confessed
>Accused Lumumba, who has solid alibi + video evidence
>Doesn't have an alibi
>Switched off all electronics between 8pm and 6am for no reason she can explain
>Break-in had been staged

I see no reason to think she might be innocent.
>>
She's obviously a psychopath and did it or was complicit
>>
>>82349732
It's just butt hurt American neckbearded basement dwellers who jerk off to her on a daily basis who think she's innocent and enjoy blaming the Italian justice system
>>
she can murder my cock
>>
>>82349522
They literally caught the nigger that did it, matched his shoe prints to when he stepped in the blood, and even matched his dna with a turd he left in the toilet. Amanda knox is clearly a psychopath, but there is absolutely 0 proof she did it
>>
>>82349522
she fuck with the nigger and the nigger kill the girl for her
>>
Stupid cunt did it.
She's crazy.
>>
>>82349522
there was a nigger present. of course he did it.
>>
File: 1448229203067s.jpg (2KB, 125x51px) Image search: [Google]
1448229203067s.jpg
2KB, 125x51px
>>82349898
>kills you
>still takes a dump in your toilet

They really are subhuman aren't they?
>>
At the very least she needs to serve three years for saying she witnessed someone carry out the murder and then, when there was video of him elsewhere produced, remembering that actually she hadn't.

Come on.
>>
>>82349522
Obvious psychopath is obvious
>>
File: 1481073660464.jpg (195KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1481073660464.jpg
195KB, 1080x1920px
>>82349898
>even matched his dna with a turd he left in the toilet

what the fuck? he killed someone and left a floater in their toilet?
>>
>>82349732
>Switched off all electronics between 8pm and 6am for no reason she can explain
What's wrong with this?
>>
>>82350075
He used the toilet at least. If he was Indian he would have shat next to the front door.
>>
She's a psychopath, either guilty of murder or assisting in the murder. She had 100% knowledge of the murder being a direct witness
>>
>>82349624
>from what I understand the Italian GOV had it out for her

What are you basing this on? Americans really do only think she is innocent because the evil foreigners want to steal her freedoms.
>>
>>82349811
I can understand jerking off to her but there's only a single piece of r34 of her. I can't nut from one image.
>>
>>82349522

She has sociopathic tendencies which made her look guilty when in fact there is little reason to think she did do it.

The few pieces of evidence to indicate she did do it are compelling in themselves but when looked at the greater scope of the evidence other things they would indicate should be there are not which makes you question if the evidence got screwed up.

The simplist solution is most likely the correct one and it makes to little sense to suggest these 3 people decide for no reason to kill this girl in a sex game particularly when they were not that close.
>>
Does anyone have pictures of the nig from the time? I have seen pictures of the house it happened in and the window he supposedly broke into was pretty high and he was meant to climb up to it without a ladder.

He must have been reasonably in shape to do that.
>>
>>82349522
She's clearly not guilty, based on what I've seen in the doc
>>
>>82350091
She already served 4
>>
Don't care if she murdered a person. She doesn't belong in prison because of how cute she is. That spaghetti bitch probably had it coming to her.
>>
>>82349811
Ah so you got BTFO in the last thread and decided to make a new one?
>>
>>82349624
>from what I understand the Italian GOV had it out for her

Nah, but I think the police (especially the lead investigator) were heavy-handed and over-zealous in trying to solve the case. The government didn't have a specific agenda against Knox. Remember, they imprisoned one of their own along with her
>>
>>82353182
>That spaghetti bitch probably had it coming to her

It was a Brit exchange student who was murdered, and she literally dindu nuffin
>>
The boyfriend was a cuck and they were inviting Africans into the apartment for sex, one of them was high on something and flipped out and killed her roommate.
>>
>>82353400
Ah, the return of the basement dweller. Glad to know you're still around
>>
>>82349522
>Kill some stupid bitch during your blood fetish orgy or whatever.
>blame some dirty fucking nigger
>get away with it

Pretty based desu.
>>
>>82338153
>>82338153
>>82338153
Here is the previous thread for anyone who missed seeing this guy fail to argue why she was guilty
>>
>>82353494
>making the same arguement as last time when you got BTFO and stopped replying
You played yourself
>>
>>82353607
Thread got archived bitch, why don't you go back to Omegle so you can roleplay being Knox's personal neckbeard or something?
>>
actually she was cheating her boyfriend with the killer, the boyfriend was in his house by then, when the roommate found her fucking the nigger they decide to kill her
>>
>>82353895
there he goes again
>>
>>82354222
This makes no sense. Do you even know anything about the case?
>>
Fucking burgermunchers thinking Knox is innocent. Let's blame it on the nigger because the girl is too cute!
>>
>>82353505
You got utterly recked in that thread. Thanks for linking it so we can all see you sperging out.
>>
>>82354289
>This makes no sense.

how so? I'm a professional and I'm studying the case, trust me
>>
>>82354335
The black did the murder but Knox was present and assisted.
>>
>>82354418
So why did the black dude kill Kercher?
>>
>>82353505
All I'm seeing is burgerblobs screaming innocent without any evidence to support the claim and everyone calling you out on defending her exclusively because you share nationality.
>>
>>82354356
Is that why you stopped replying and let the thread die? All anyone has to do is read the last ten or so posts to know your full of shit.
>>82354362
See
>>82342676
>>
she seems like a psycho BUT, the real nail in the coffin that shows she didnt do it for me anyway, was that black guy who did, SAID TO HIS FUCKING FRIEND ON SKYPE THAT SHE WASN'T EVEN THERE.

then he changes it when making his actual statement because his lawyer told him he'd get a lesser sentence if he said she was there, and the documentary makers literally fucking ask the lawyer and he says something along the lines of "better than life" or "wouldn't you do the same"

i'm HUGELY paraphrasing but the basic point is
>black guy on the run says to friend knox wasn't even there
>then changes it to she was there when advised to by lawyer

this pretty much seals it for me.
>>
File: img_6087.jpg (80KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
img_6087.jpg
80KB, 540x568px
>kill yuropoors
>become celebrity
>>
>>82354517
>Is that why you
Paranoid as well as stupid, a dangerous combination. I couldn't give two shits that she walked, it's an American that will eventually be murdered by her, it could be you or someone you care about, not I or the same. Enjoy.
>>
>>82354517
so?
>>
>>82354512
Not a burger see
>>82344075
If you cant even read 100 replies you sbouldnt even bother posting here
>>
Her italian lover told she was really stinky.

Made me hard
>>
>>82354608
The funniest bit about this is Knox made millions in tv and book deals from her friends corpse, even if she is innocent that's some cold shit.
>>
>>82354706
but she's guilty
>>
>>82354608
>Yuropoor stabbed to death
>This is highly significant news in Yuroland because the perpetrator wasn't a muslim
>>
>>82354637
You arent making any sense try to reply to what im actually saying not what you are making up in your head
>>
>>82354512
Justice system doesn't work that way, in the US or in Italy. You have to prove guilt, retard
>>
>>82354670
So what's your interest in defending her? What's your angle? Only Americans defend her and you have apparently been defending her in two threads, that's dedication for seemingly nothing at all
Nothing at all
Nothing at all
>>
>>82354750
Why don't you go drag some news about having the twin towers destroyed for over a decade, trailer trash

Knox is guilty, and everyone knows it
>>
>>82354826
You're a fucking weirdo. Don't reply to me if you're going to post nonsensical jibberish.
>>
>>82354828
Not the person you're replying to, but I'm not American and I defend her. Why? Because it's clear she didn't do it, that's why. This isn't about Europe vs America, is about whether there is any evidence Knox and Sollecito did it. There isn't.
>>
>>82354934
but she did it
>>
>>82354828
Im not defending her, just stating facts which speak for themselves if you have more than two brain cells. The only people ive come across who think she is guilty are people who have only read tabloid press or are italian. Which are you?
And for someone who continues to post a thread about the netflix documentary it sure seems like you havent seen any of it at all. It interviews all the key players and even the journalist, who admits to publishing rumours and destroying the suspects credibility during an investigation.
>>
>>82354579
Just like Amanda admitted she was there in a sworn statement but her lawyer told her to take it back and change her story?

That seals it as her being guilty

Both of our posts are things that actually happened and as they cancel each other out how can you take either of them as cementing one side or the other?
>>
>>82354870
Try and make me succboi
Or are you going to wait for this thread to archive too so you dont have to reply?
>>
>>82354827
No, shit for brains, when someone presents proof of guilt it is then on your shoulders to counter said claims. Retard.
>>
>>82355020
Zero forensic evidence of her and yet almost too much of the actual killer.
Also id like to see you be interrogated for four days straight with no lawyer in a language you barely speak
>>
>>82355001
That's twice in the same post you are calling me someone else. Congratulations fucknut.
>>
>>82355042
What part of you're fucking paranoid do you not understand? Dickhead. You're clearly arguing with someone but no part of any of my posts imply it is I you are arguing with. Thus paranoia.
>>
>>82355128
Nice refutation of anything i said, youve clearly proved your point
Call her guilty again instead of reading the facts or even sitting through a documentary it sure shows youre capable of critical thinking
>>
>>82351643
It's true though. They wanted to make an example of an American due to pastanigger inferiorty complex.
>>
Witness quints
>>
>>82355210
Are you the 'professional' who is 'studying' her case who thinks she'll murder an american or are you the one with poor reading comprehension who can't read a thread?
>>
>>82355109
this
>>
>>82355259
Guilty is guilty, she may have not plunged that knife into Meredith but she sure as shit knew what was going on
>>
>>82355069
Are you memeing or are europoors really this retarded?
>>
What evidence do people have to support that she did it? Because I can't see anyone presenting any besides the fact that she was weird
>>
>>82355487
>guilty is guilty
Way to prove me wrong bud, also how do you know she knew what was going on? The only person who would know that for sure would be amanda.
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>82349522
giv murderer gf
>>
>>82355570
None its just some supreme ebin baiter or a complete moron. Previous thread has no arguements either.
>>
>people keep supporting her because she's american

wew can you be more retarded?
>>
>>82355736
>id count doesnt go up
Can you even respond to an argument?
>>
>>82355736
i wouldnt say its that

i feel that she does seem extremely crazy but without a smoking gun, a lot of people want to defend her because how would you feel had you not done it, but just because you are a bit weird, seem cold, young and attractive everyone thinks its you ?
>>
>>82355069
What proof of guilt was presented that wasn't debunked?
>>
>>82349732

mostly false facts but ok
>>
>>82355259
Is your first language Chinese? You have proven several times to have the reading comprehension of an infant with an extra chromosome.
>>
>>82355736
Shart in marts gonna shart in mart.
>>
>>82349811

you are clearly retarded. the gabagool media in mama mia fuckin italy was sensationalist as fuck and it was all over the huehue news, when >>82349898
is exactly right, it was a nig nog who broke in and did it, amada knox was just creepy and seemed a little off which is NOT fucking reason enough to put someone in jail. especially considering there was 0 motive and no evidence it was her, the italian state had its chance and they fucked up, but the real farce was that they tried her again, which was fucking stupid honestly. i don't give a shit about the girl one way or another, and neither do americans. we just care because america fucking loves high profile court cases, and in this case, your meme justice system was and still is corrupt af and laughable to watch

>hurr durr american reeeee
easiest way to tell youre a butthurt europoor, randomly bringing up american shit into this (hint: it was the retarded wops that made this a fuckhueg deal not murrica)
>>
>>82356393
And yet you cant address any argument i make and just insult me
Maybe if you attack my character again it WILL make her guilty in spite of all the hard evidence
>>
File: Sally Sitwell.gif (841KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
Sally Sitwell.gif
841KB, 450x254px
>>82349560
>Her DNA is all over the bathroom of her apartment she's lived in for several months so she's guilty!
>>
>>82356565
You seem to be making a pretty big deal out of this, fatass. Go back to watching the Sopranos or something
>>
>>82355305
The irony of you saying I have poor reading comprehension when I have told you three times that I am not the one you are arguing with. You utter spastic.
>>
>>82356734
>You seem to be making a pretty big deal out of this
Because its clear everyone is not a moron and has looked into the case and the facts and come to a logical conclusion instead of just saying shes guilty
>fatass
And there it is
>>
>>82356565
>your justice system is corrupt and laughable as fuck

>implying the American one isn't

Are Americans born this dumb or is it their below average education?
>>
>>82355069

so if i accuse you of something totally bullshit, if you can't "provide proof" that you are innocent, you are guilty? what kind of 3rd world shithole do you live in?
>>
>>82356889
And the italian shows his hand, no wonder theres been a push for guilty. Anyone else ive talked to who has looked into this besides italian can see how badly they fucked up.
Just watch the documentary its unbiased and lets each individual present their views.
Felt the most sorry for the italian guy afterwards
>>
>>82356908
The United States of America
>>
>>82356889

its better to have 1 guilty man get off free every once in a while but have all the people in jail actually be guilty, rather than have no guilty people ever get off but there be shittons of innocent people in jail too

this is why the burden of proof is on the prosecution

this is why she was freed, because there was no evidence

US court system just means if you have loads of money it helps your chances, but if you are really caught with evidence against you, there's not much a lawyer can do. god tier lawyers poke holes in stories and try to build up a layer of reasonable doubt, amada knox is free now because no reasonable person would think she would do something for no reason with no evidence

EVERYONE IS GUILTY WITH NO EVIDENCE LEL shut up bitch what are you the scarecrow judge from fucking dark knight rises?
>>
>>82357071

its clear now that you're a repetitive anti-USA troll and not even funny either. nobody is this retarded
>>
So Knox being a witness and not telling what happened counts as innocence?
>>
>>82357454
she couldnt've been a witness if she wasn't even there.
>>
>>82357591
So, where was she then?
>>
Well there is some forensic evidence. The murder weapon had her dna on it.

Also she used that kitchen knife every day. And that is quite liteta)y the only evidence for her guilt, depite habing tje mihhers footprints in the blood.
>>
She is not guilty she is pretty
>>
>>82358062
both
>>
>>82356908
>accuse
Are you being retarded on purpose? PROOF is presented against you the onus is on you to counter, it's kind of why trials have defence attorney's and not just the prosecution. You're the mong going on about a mere accusation.
>>
>>82357192
>Everyone against me is a troll
>Everyone against Amanda is jealous of her freedoms

You're every ugly American stereotype rolled into one.
>>
>>82358378
he's probably from the south, leave him alone.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.