[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30 Rock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Why does everyone on the show pretend like she is some utterly repulsive creature no man in their right mind would deign to fuck?
>>
It's the single white female trope.
>>
Camel?
>>
She doesn't show her feet
>>
Because she wrote it
>>
>>82346845
It's funny because she isn't. If she was hideous it wouldn't be funny
>>
She's messy and a stress eater and gives bulldyke vibes
She also probably smells bad
>>
>>82346845
That's part of the joke of her character. I have a friend that's exactly the same, and it is weird, she knows she's beautiful, and she knows everybidy knows she's beautiful, but she's still awkward as fuck and has trouble holding a guy.
>>
>>82346845
She wants an alpha male (as her relationship with Jack shows).

80% of men don't count even if she is dating/married to them. This is how most women are.
>>
>>82346845
Because shes a self deprecating comedy writer

"Oh my good im so ugly"
"NOO you're so pretty!"
>>
>>82346845
Standard comedy show trope. Not a bimbo = must be an ugly nerd.
>>
>>82346845
Being attractive only takes you so far.
You'd be surprised how much personality plays into attractiveness. It's why you can see funny guys who are sort of blah get women, and sassy and confident (but not bitchy) women who aren't necessarily hot can make dicks hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UjzXJcxr8k
>>
File: tmp_26814-30 Rock602860978.jpg (18KB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26814-30 Rock602860978.jpg
18KB, 400x317px
The real mystery is why liberals and even some conservatives beleive 30 rock is a liberal show, when it was the most racist primetime show since sandford and sons.

Pretty sure this was the last major network blackface. And she shucked and jived while in blackface.
>>
>>82350238
>The real mystery is why liberals and even some conservatives beleive 30 rock is a liberal show, when it was the most racist primetime show since sandford and sons.
Anytime the show goes far left or far right, it's satirical. I assume some viewers can't pick up on that.
Was Jenna's blackface before or after Always Sunny used it?
>>
>>82350238
Comedians are mostly fine with racial humor depending on how its done, if they're not below a certain age. Lot of them grew up with George Carlin.

It's the younger comedians that differ.

Keep in mind that the hosts of the late night political shows aren't actually stand-up comedians, with the exception of Bill Maher (who himself is against PC culture)
>>
>>82346845
because she is an utterly repulsive creature no man in their right mind would deign to fuck
>>
I love this show, but Liz is a horrible and picky bitch. Look at all the celebrities they get to be her boyfriends. And she still isn't happy.
>>
File: zippitydoodoo.gif (935KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
zippitydoodoo.gif
935KB, 500x281px
>>82350238
>>
She is kind of gross desu
>>
>>82350348
Before but i don't count fx as a major network they van get away with more shit since they are cable.

But i completely forgot about the john hamm blackface which was after the jenna blackface.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K4AtqUevo_E>i done stole me this catfish
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.