[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Letter Media on TV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Are they right, /tv/?
>>
>>82343080

Yes actually, but using RT as evidence is stupid. Everyone knows TV critics are even bigger hacks than movie critics.
>>
everything on that list is unwatchable
>>
I have never been to a cinema where people chewed food in my ear. Is this an American thing?
>>
>>82343122
They're not using it as "evidence," just as a visual example.

Some of you faggots really don't understand how RT works, do you?
>>
>>82343122
this, they use rt when it suits them but mock it in their boyhood vid
>>
>>82343080
TV reviews are way too inflated these days. A crash will happen soon, mark my words.

This is in fact, not the "golden" era of TV. It's shit.
>>
>>82343170
>he doesn't have a gf to take to the kinos
stick to torrents
>>
>>82343191
>Some of you faggots really don't understand how RT works, do you?

Yes, the score is the percentage of critics who liked it. Doesn't change the facts that they're hacks, even if the score is sometimes accurate.

It's like polling a bunch of kids on advanced economics questions. They might be right overall by chance, but you know there's no real or helpful reasoning behind their answers.
>>
>>82343708
>equating opinions with analytical facts
God you fuckers are stupid.
>>
>>82343769

It's true that there are no objective right or wrong answers when it comes to evaluation of art, but there are such things as valid opinions based on mature and thoughtful reasoning, and those will always be more valuable and trustworthy than opinions that are not.

Reading any of those reviews should show you that they belong in the latter category.
>>
>>82343887
You're right. The opinion of a professional critic is far less valuable and trustworthy than a shitposter on /tv/.
>>
>>82344126
Correct.
>>
File: 1481385830361.jpg (5KB, 200x161px) Image search: [Google]
1481385830361.jpg
5KB, 200x161px
>>82344126
>professional critic

You say this like it's a respectable position to have.

If this was 50 years ago, when critics needed to be properly educated and experienced, you would have been right. But this isn't 50 years ago.
>>
tv reviews stupid because if the reviewer doesnt like it they can just stop watching it
>>
>>82343080
But one great ep in an okay series doesn't redeem the show.

Look at BrBa. Ozymandias is amazing but the entire season around it was tepid.
Also most people who enjoy the show, say it's all amazing when there usually is an odd ep that's mediocre or passable.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.