[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: man.gif (3MB, 710x500px) Image search: [Google]
man.gif
3MB, 710x500px
Is this good?
>>
nazi kino
>>
>>82342768
anyone got a picture of the nazi american flag that is use in the show but like only the flag, no background or anything. Also why the fuck was there a "neutral" zone? I've only watched up to like episode 3 and I don't understand why they would have a neutral zone for the americans to gather in.
>>
>>82342827
Because you need a neutral zone between the Germans and the Japs.

And the neutral zone was crawling with spies anyway.
>>
>>82342875
>Because you need a neutral zone between the Germans and the Japs.
Why? Weren't they allies in WWII?
>>
>>82342921
Technically Americans and Russians were also allies in WWII.
>>
>>82342944
Okay? That wasn't the question but I guess you still answered it.
>>
>>82342960

I'm guessing this retard never heard of the Berlin Wall
>>
File: download (1).png (1KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
1KB, 290x174px
>>82342827
Literally a two second Google search.
>>
>>82342768

Story is decent but as per usual the potential for a great series is ruined by a forced uninteresting love story
>>
Its shit.
>>
>>82343042
Thanks, I'm skipping it then.
>>
>>82342979
Thanks for doing the work for me and enabling my laziness, nerd.
>>
>>82342768
the book is
>>
>>82342768
i interpreted the first season finale as Hitler was the man in the high castle
Season 2 : actual man in the high castle shows up
i like the Obergruppenführer Smith family. i would like to watch a suburbia show set in that town.
the dimension skipping japanese minister is cool
the rest is forgettable. i won't be watching season 3.
>>
>>82342960
they would have gone to war with each other after they won, so they made a neutral zone to keep out of their halfs of the world you low IQ nigger
>>
>>82342768
It is INCREDIBLY dull and drab as fuck

Man in the High Castle turns out to be an actual Man and he's a meme actor

The whole series is irredeemable.

The best part of the show is the timpani roll at the end of the intro. I wish I was joking.
>>
>>82343874
>ywn live in a timeline where that neutral zone develops into the cyberpunk future with the neon gook symbols everywhere
>ywn create supreme gentlemen with your qt waifu knowing fully well that they'll inherit the stars
Ich nicht mogen leben mehr
>>
>>82343304
Posting here was more effort and you know it
>>
End of the first season you get time travelling Japanese official
>>
>>82343775
this
i cant really think they'd add to the quality of the show with a third season
it will probably start ranting the good old le nazi bad meme like any other film/tv show with nazis
>>
File: patrick.jpg (23KB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
patrick.jpg
23KB, 480x264px
is there any nudity in it?
>>
>>82345232
None that I remember.

It's just really, REALLY fucking boring which is impressive with such a neat alternate history plot. It's like they went out of their way to make it an unenjoyable as possible.

I knew it was total shit when Fooking Legend shows up playing himself.
>>
>>82343004
They drop it pretty hard in season 2 tbf
>>
>>82345232
gfto game of thrones fag. why does everything have to have a pair of exposed tits in it in order to be considered watchable? you literally have the internet to look at tits.

fucking nudity for nudity's sake is the worst fucking thing to happen to shows. thanks game of thrones and hbo :(
>>
File: Jimmy James.jpg (45KB, 975x549px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy James.jpg
45KB, 975x549px
>watching The Man In The High Castle
>Its Jimmy James
>>
>>82342768
>watching Season 1 of The Man In The High castle
>The Grasshopper Lies Heavy is now a bunch of films of our timeline

DROPPED!
>>
>>82345232
There is a bit of nudity in a club scene, and in a party scene. Not much though
>>
>>82342768
I asked the I Ching for you.

>"Is The Man in the High Castle" good?"

>Hexagram 56 (Lu / The Wanderer)

>Fire on the Mountain, catastrophic to man, a passing annoyance to the Mountain:
The Superior Person waits for wisdom and clarity before exacting Justice, then lets no protest sway him. Find satisfaction in small gains. To move constantly forward is good fortune to a Wanderer.

Apparently you have to watch it yourself.
>>
>>82343945
b-but alexa
>>
File: 935.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
935.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
>>82348382
>>
>>82342768
I love it. The atmosphere and tension is great. Characters are interesting. I like how they portrayed all factions from both good and bad sides. It's not just "hurr nazis bad americans good". It shows perfectly how difficult situations make people do questionable things. Sometimes, good intentions will fuck everything up.

It starts slow, though.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.