[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last Jedi is a reboot of Empire Strikes Back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1.png (1MB, 1094x684px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 1094x684px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXvpdyB3wuE
>>
>>82336368
jesus christ I forgot how many unfunny cringes are in TFA
>>
the only reason he said they were similar is because its the middle episode in a trilogy you fucking maggot cunt
>>
>>82336728
Like TFA was "similar" to ANH because it was the first in a trilogy?
>>
>>82336750
You've got a point for TFA and ANH but nothing in the video says that they'll pull the same nostalgia bait in TLJ.
Chances are high that it'll be shit but this video isn't a proof of it
>>
>>82336815
>jew jew abrams involved
I can absolutely guarantee it will be shit
>>
>>82336368
What a surprising turn of events
>>
>>82336864
>what is LOST
>>
>>82336864
I can garuntee that it will be a middling action flick with high production values
>>
>>82336368
so it's emotional and funny

gee thanks for the insight rian
>>
The battle with AT-TTs on an ice planet in the trailer didn't tell you that already?
>>
>>82336368
Wowsers, I didn't see that coming.
seems like wasted potential to hire such a revolutionary and groundbreaking director for a soft remake.
>>
>>82336815
>but nothing in the video says that they'll pull the same nostalgia bait in TLJ.
Have you not watched the trailer you fucking sperglord? It's literally ESB.
>>
File: IMG_2608.jpg (36KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2608.jpg
36KB, 395x395px
>>82336368
>the thing I liked most about TFA was the humour
>we're gonna do more humour

Yeah, the humour that went beyond simply immersion-breaking and drifted into the enraging tier? That's what we need more of.
>>
>>82338018
But she went into the compactor, Leonard and Sheldon rolled on the floor laughing at the great writing. ZIMBABWE!
>>
LE WHO LE TALKS LE FIRST
LE I LE TALK LE FIRST?
LE YOU LE TALK LE FIRST?
XD
>>
Letting OTfags have directive control was mistake.
>>
>>82337035
Shit
>>
>>82336368
>I don't know
>Maybe
>I hope

Did he even direct this film?
>>
So VIII is going to be shit.
>>
>>82336368
The part with the stormroopers is genuinely funny though
>>
>>82336368

Jeez who would have wonder that
>>
>>82336368
>reboot

Whenever i used to hear this word i would think of a PC turning off and on, now i think of killing myself.
>>
>>82340066
>"""genuinely"""
>(((genuinely)))
>>
>>82339574
Autism
>>
File: 437567.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
437567.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>>82336368
The only viable reason to keep watching is for Kylo Ren. And only up to the point where they decide to redeem him.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.