[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Avatar the most blandest movie to ever be made? I just do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 51I+SqNVljL.jpg (40KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
51I+SqNVljL.jpg
40KB, 354x500px
Is Avatar the most blandest movie to ever be made? I just do not understand how anyone can defend this and say that this is a good movie when it is not at all. Everyone in the world has forgot that this exists and all you have to do is go on any forum or site and as soon as someone mentions Cameron's Avatar sequels, majority will say how they do not care at all about seeing it.

The only people who care to see the 4 sequels are a couple on /tv/ who got so butthurt when I kept reminding them with just how pathetic it is for Cameron to waste his talent and film legacy on 4 sequels to an 8 year old movie that hardly anyone in the world gives a shit about. Avatar was only made for the 3D gimmick and now Cameron is trying to make some 3D thing without needing glasses as he said in an interview. He really has gone insane and legit has lost his mind in the forests of Pandora.

>Superman Lives
>The Amazing Spiderman 3
>The original David Ayer cut of Suicide Squad
>The cancelled Blomkamp Aliens sequel
All those movies would be miles and miles better and more worthy than these 4 Avatar sequels that should NOT BE MADE.
>>
>>82336112
>Is Avatar the most blandest movie to ever be made?

No it's well above average.

>caring about capeshit
ha ha ha oh wow.
>>
>>82336445
when 4 sequels to a bland movie gets made instead of the 4 cancelled movies that I listed that would have been way better in so many ways, I am very annoyed about this
>>
>>82336454
3 of the 4 are pure garbage so nobody cares. As a gunnm fan I have more reason to hate avatar than you and you're overreacting.
>>
>>82336112
2.78 BILLION, YOU CANT STOP BASED JIM YOU FUCKING CAPESHIT LOVING MANCHILD
>>
>>82336483
Avatar is a movie with no re-watcheability whilst all those cancelled movies I listed would surely have re-watchability so no I am not overreacting when actual movies that had a chance of being decent gets cancelled and we have to get 4 sequels to a movie hardly anyone cares about anymore
>>
>>82336529
>he doesn't realise that Avatar is legit capeshit
>>
>>82336581
>another superman
>spiderman 3
>suicide squad
>actual movies

What are you? 12?
>>
File: 01251265237.png (80KB, 1312x634px) Image search: [Google]
01251265237.png
80KB, 1312x634px
>>82336529
>>
>>82336628
So you telling me that the 4 Avatar sequels will be better than the cancelled movies that I listed? Yes those are super hero movies but still, they have far more soul, more re-watchability compared to Cameron's Avatar that is so bland that no one cares about it basically
see
>>82336631

No, you are the one who is 12 for defending Cameron's Avatar
>>
>>82336668
>soul

AAHAHAHHAHAHAH Kek KEK what a faggot
>>
File: 13.jpg (539KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
539KB, 2048x1362px
>>82336112
>capeshit Redditor hates Avatar
Every fucking time.
>>
File: DCEUReddit.png (569KB, 1218x934px) Image search: [Google]
DCEUReddit.png
569KB, 1218x934px
>>82336851
>I am from reddit for hating Avatar
So you are from reddit for liking the DCEU?

Once again: how is Avatar not capeshit? It literally is the most capeshit movie

Also it is the most reddit movie:
>White girl saving natives from the peril of white racist enemies
>>
File: Neyney.jpg (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Neyney.jpg
419KB, 1920x1080px
>This is what butthurt haters actually believe

Cry more
>>
File: ShittyCGI.jpg (47KB, 590x430px) Image search: [Google]
ShittyCGI.jpg
47KB, 590x430px
>>82337014
>tfw I tried to rewatch Avatar
>that shitty cgi scene with that beast
>have to immediately turn it off cos of how poorly this has aged
A shame. I legit thought I would rewatch it and be amazed with how good the cgi was but nope
>>
File: na'vi_love.jpg (267KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
na'vi_love.jpg
267KB, 432x600px
>>82336112
>Is Avatar the most blandest movie to ever be made?
looked okay
hackneyed narrative
ho-hum acting
meh CGI
garbage 3-D
>>
>>82337074
You can have a shitty opinion on anything you like about avatar but the 3d was excellent, that's a fact.
>>
>>82337214
>but the 3d was excellent
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3D is utter shit. Last movie I tried in 3D was The Martian and everything looked miniature and just wasn't good.
>>
> Everyone in the world has forgot that this exists a

I can tell this is true because there's always a fucking post about Avatar here 8 years after its release.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.