[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did they put this in the dark tower trailer ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

why did they put this in the dark tower trailer ?
>>
because WE
>>
>>82336109
the fucking picture you mong
>>
Don't know. Theres tons of mundane information in the novels, but I can't remember a specific building like that being important. Might be the one Jake get dropped into Rolands World with.
>>
>>82336191
that's the Overlook Hotel from The Shining, retard
>>
There's also the mist and the carnival cameos
>>
File: 1472468885720.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1472468885720.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>82336520
>>
>>82336018
Becauqe the dark tower universe cross with every king universe. There are litteral character from previius novels that arepart protagonist in the dark tower
>>
>>82336018
if you havn't read the books then you won't be aware that the dark tower universe is the same one as in all or most of his other books. They are all shadows or versions of the same world. So this is a nod to that
>>
So one thing I do wonder about this trailer is:
Do they skip the whole part of Roland killing Jake in order to reach the man in black, because from the trailer, Jake is in the house which takes him to Rolands world, which doesnt happen until the 2nd book, when he gets summoned back by the whole party and the nigger whore is fucking a demon and shit.
First they make him a nigger, now they make him into some likeable good guy?
>>
>>82336109
please go back to your cancer containment board
>>
>>82336689
Happens in the 3rd book.
>>
File: The_Overlook_Hotel[1].jpg (355KB, 1280x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The_Overlook_Hotel[1].jpg
355KB, 1280x1000px
>>82336630
????
>>
>>82336772
Right, but still, they seem to skip that shit.
>>
>>82336109
WUZ
>>
>>82337399
SHOOTERS N SHIET
>>
>>82336018
Is that a statue of a nigger smoking a crack pipe?
>>
>>82336018
the whole Dark Tower series is just one big Stephen King crossover
>>
>>82336018
>>82336520
>>82336630
>>82336805
LOL
>>
This thread is proof of how stupid /tv/ in general is.

Delete.
>>
>>82336689

This isn't going to follow the books, this is after the books so all bets are off
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.